New Betting Loophole – Quick & Easy Money With 'Profit Squad'

Nice! Do you have a link? if its a permanent offer I will get it added to the site!

No mate it was a special I think on the Hearts v Rangers game last week , plus it was a bit of a con , it had to be on the hearts game only and at odds of over evens , it wasn't explained very well .4 of us did it and none of us got the free bets , all accounts now closed

No mate it was a special I think on the Hearts v Rangers game last week , plus it was a bit of a con , it had to be on the hearts game only and at odds of over evens , it wasn't explained very well .4 of us did it and none of us got the free bets , all accounts now closed

Wow that sounds very harsh! I wouldn't worry you rarely see them on the calendar so they dont offer many good reload offers anyway! Dont think I even have an account with them at all!

Ok anyone with out a bet365 account , brilliant offer for tomorrow , sign up and deposit £50 , you will get an email with an offer code that you put into your members offer section which matches your deposit , you now have £100 .

Place a £50 pre bet on the Man Utd v Spurs game on both teams not to score first half , the odds are rotten 1/6 but put it on anyway , as soon as the game starts place your other £50 on both teams to score first half , the worst you can be up is £58 .

I have nearly £500 in my pot now. The wagering requirements with some sites are frustrating, it took me 4 days to settle with Titan Bet for example. I'm pretty confident using the software now and matching my own bets. Excited as my pot grows, my ability to use more offers grows. All good and recommended to friends. How are you getting on Frankie?

I cancelled my sub after the first month i'm afraid.

The system, when you have been working bookie free bets for years already, is far too time consuming and or mundane to make any real profit..

At end of the day do you think bookies dont use similar software to know what bets can be worked like this?

I actually have a friend who works for Skybet who confirmed this.

When you cant get any of the main bonuses it is extremelly difficult to make inroads quickly on reloads.

I wish you all well with it though and for any new online betting folk there is plenty welcome bets you can utilise to make some cash and this site will certainly help people in those shoes.

The one thing i would say was worthwhile was the explanation on the horse bets. Especially the ones where you get extra places at certain bookies and essentially win twice with a 5th place horse.

To seasoned betters though stick to what ever suits you.

I'm pissing about with 1/10 bets right now and managed to make a grand this last attempt though its a sore one when your laying 500£+ on a 1/10 shot and then loose

I have nearly £500 in my pot now. The wagering requirements with some sites are frustrating, it took me 4 days to settle with Titan Bet for example. I'm pretty confident using the software now and matching my own bets. Excited as my pot grows, my ability to use more offers grows. All good and recommended to friends. How are you getting on Frankie?

I'm hoping to make a few more bets over the holidays. As a new gambler, I'm finding there's definitely the chance to make some easy cash if you have the time to make the bets etc.

Just snowed under with other stuff so struggling to make the time. :(

And which end do you sit at Ibrox :whistling: ?

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy