Joe Garner could be out for THREE months after dislocating his shoulder

I would assume that as a footballer, you do develop all your career, even from 25 to 29. Lafferty was often utilized as a winger rather than the striker he was. He came with his price baggage, which was put on his shoulders more than Flo's ... and the prize paid for either weren't exactly their faults.

I can only go by what I have seen of late, i.e. the Northern Ireland games at the Euros and against Germany. And he was always a handful for some of the better defenses about. This season, he's been sparsely used by Norwich (where he is with Naismith these days), i.e. 10 games with an average of 29 mins, and has scred 3 and assisted 1 goal. And I would assume that defences in the Championship are a touch better than in the Premiership up here.

Anyways, this is all hypothetical stuff. At the end of the day we need a goalscoring striker, whether that will be Dodoo or a newbie (who hopefully is not a loanee).