Joe Garner could be out for THREE months after dislocating his shoulder

Those options are certainly better than the name I keep getting whispered in my ear - Lafferty.

Yup heard the lafferty one too. His contract at norwich is up at the end of the season & he may go this month with a pay off

Edited by RANGERRAB

Also an opportunity for Michael O'Halloran, he seems to be becoming the forgotten man. I'm not sure why he has fallen behind Dodoo in terms of getting match time.

Because he has no final ball and can't shoot ? At least Dodoo pops up with a goal every now and then.

I'm passing on an informed rumour from a reasonable source here - apparently O'Halloran believes he is a superstar. While others are getting down to extra work after training he is sitting down texting on his phone. Waghorn despite being told to quit it , is continuing to try to bulk up. That isn't going down too well either.

To be honest I'm not sure whether to believe it or not. Please don't ask for the source guys because I won't say.

That wouldn't surprise me. When O'Halloran said in a Rangers TV interview that he has his hair done once a week I just thought 'oh FFS'.

Waghorn is a stone away from rugby league.

That wouldn't surprise me. When O'Halloran said in a Rangers TV interview that he has his hair done once a week I just thought 'oh FFS'.

Waghorn is a stone away from rugby league.

The annoying thing for me is that I think Garner would be great in a front two. I thought he started well v unwashed and it's clear his best performances have been v the top sides.

Waggy has definitely had a few "lunchtime specials" and MOH should really spend less time shaving his body(Halliday reports) and more time training. MOH is a 500k signing from a 3rd rate side with gates of 2k. A superstar he is not!

Hopefully someone else will come good however none of them have anywhere near the work ethic of Garner.

Not heard that one myself. Lafferty is a cut above what we have right now. Or at least he was five years ago.

I usually go by what I see in the here and now ... and Lafferty was a handful every time I saw him in a Northern Irish shirt last year. Same goes for Hodson, even against the likes of Germany. He'd sure add some sort of presence we currently lack in the centre of the area, not least now with Garner out. Good header of the ball and likes a shot too. All depends on the service he (or any other striker) gets.