Record Back Page 10/01/2017

i Just don't get the media insistence that Rangers will be behind for the foreseeable future.

People are quick to forget - you don't need to be better than Celtic - you just need to be better than all the other teams and hope for some favourable results in the Old Firm games.

i Just don't get the media insistence that Rangers will be behind for the foreseeable future.

People are quick to forget - you don't need to be better than Celtic - you just need to be better than all the other teams and hope for some favourable results in the Old Firm games.

This is true. I've never thought of it like that before.

This media hype is a load of shite,i think its themselves they are trying to reassure,not us.

Nearly all football teams are built on shifting sands----they want to believe celtic are built on granite----they are not.

Two years from now the big story will probably be----how the hell can it have come to this for celtic? Ill say this for them,they will revel in it.All of them full of the---i always thought this might happen.

Poor signings,injuries,jealousy over wages,unsetteled players,disinterest,loss of form,homesickness,board not investing money they think is not needed,i could go on.

Every club the world over gets these problems----that lot are no different.

What is our plan to catch Celtic? Continuing to sign the dregs of English football and giving new contracts to Miller and Hill certainly isn't going to do it.

What is our plan to catch Celtic? Continuing to sign the dregs of English football and giving new contracts to Miller and Hill certainly isn't going to do it.

MWs recruitment plans will need to improve dramatically,there can be not doubt about that.(even allowing for our budget,it must be better)

I'm not going to read the article, but I find it really sad that a Rangers legend like Walter will happily give an exclusive in-depth interview to the one newspaper that seems to hate us more than every other. How out of touch with the fans can you get? From the headlines, it is all negative as well. Poor show.

I'm not going to read the article, but I find it really sad that a Rangers legend like Walter will happily give an exclusive in-depth interview to the one newspaper that seems to hate us more than every other. How out of touch with the fans can you get? From the headlines, it is all negative as well. Poor show.

Agree with the point. However, sometimes negativity sparks custodians into action.