Some decent fixtures lined up for the international card for once. Normally it can be pretty boring.

Obviously the Scottish takes the most interest. 3 pts would be massive for us as the french have Lithuania away and Ukraine travel to Faroes, while the italians dont play.

England travel to Israel and McLaren could be out of a job if they lose, he will survive if they draw but a defeat would be disasterous for him but hilarious for us. But i see them going there and winning easy. The Israel side is made up of Hapoel and Hafia players and we beat both of them this season.

Other good games:

Rep Ireland v Wales

Czech Rep v Germany

Spain v Denmark

Moldova v Malta

Some decent fixtures lined up for the international card for once. Normally it can be pretty boring.

Obviously the Scottish takes the most interest. 3 pts would be massive for us as the french have Lithuania away and Ukraine travel to Faroes, while the italians dont play.

England travel to Israel and McLaren could be out of a job if they lose, he will survive if they draw but a defeat would be disasterous for him but hilarious for us. But i see them going there and winning easy. The Israel side is made up of Hapoel and Hafia players and we beat both of them this season.

Other good games:

Rep Ireland v Wales

Czech Rep v Germany

Spain v Denmark

Moldova v Malta

Again I was thinking I might give the coupon a miss this weekend after ICT and Liverpool ruined last week's possible �£900 for me. The games (Internationals) this weekend are tougher.

Again I was thinking I might give the coupon a miss this weekend after ICT and Liverpool ruined last week's possible �£900 for me. The games (Internationals) this weekend are tougher.

I picked out 9 selections from the coupon today and the return is 328 quid from a tener.

Its a long shot but its easy games like France to beat Lithuania etc, il post them up.

Im going for it after my 7 fold accummulator came up last week with 7 homes.

Moldova v Malta

Are you joking with this one? Hahaha, who in their right mind would think this would be a good game. :D

I'll probably give the coupon a miss this weekend. Betting on internationals doesn't appeal to me.

Are you joking with this one? Hahaha, who in their right mind would think this would be a good game. :D

I'll probably give the coupon a miss this weekend. Betting on internationals doesn't appeal to me.

Of course im kidding, i just threw it in for a laugh to see who would notice

It would still be tricky to pick a winner but il go moldova

minging fixtures for betting.

Rep vs wales... both minging teams,

czech vs Germany - could go either way

Israel vs england i reckon will be a draw if anyones putting money on it. israel arent so bad at home tbh - draws with france switzerland and ireland last qualifiers.

I picked out 9 selections from the coupon today and the return is 328 quid from a tener.

Its a long shot but its easy games like France to beat Lithuania etc, il post them up.

Im going for it after my 7 fold accummulator came up last week with 7 homes.

I normally go for the three from each section at bigger odds with normally no more than a �£3 or �£4 bet but with the Internationals this week it's quite nasty and I'm too scared to bet on Scotland !!

Im glad i never had a bet this weekend.

Holland drawing at home to Romania and England drawing would have let me down from 9 wins. I should have known better with England but id of bee fooked off with the Dutch.