Warburton apologises but are we in for the long haul?

I'm not disagreeing with you, but it's a little frustrating that my point continues to be misunderstood.

I'm not demanding to win every game. I'm not demanding Laudrup/Gough-type quality. I'm merely demanding the same level of commitment as those players you mention.

Theboyharley makes a good point about the captain. When we go a goal down, I want to see him f*cking roaring at his players. The fans have already done more than enough for this Rangers team.

But roaring wont have any opposition shitting themselves when facing you. The grim reality is that the quality of player we have means that any top flight team should have no reason to fear us.

I don't disagree regarding commitment.

But roaring wont have any opposition shitting themselves when facing you. The grim reality is that the quality of player we have means that any top flight team should have no reason to fear us.

I don't disagree regarding commitment.

No, but at least the opposition might realise they're not getting anything without battling for it.

The grim reality is that the quality of player we have means that any top flight team should have no reason to fear us.

I disagree.....

We have seen what this group of players are capable of, and it can be impressive. However, the inconsistency of the team means that clubs don't fear us. I'm sure Hearts looked at the performance against Motherwell & thought "We can't compete against that", but then reality sets in with "Aye, but how often have they played like that in consecutive games".

They know our consistency is fragile. If teams do what Hearts did & come at us right from the off, they know it rattles the players and throws them off.

Also, teams know that at present we aren't scoring a lot.....they know if they can get 1 goal, it may be enough for the three points.

The players have the ability to dominate the rest, and "annoy" Ceptic but consistency is the key, and scoring a decent amount of goals.

Glad to see many of you agreeing with what I have been saying from last season and on a few occasions this season about Wallace and also the way our centre backs are left exposed,fix this problem and we are more than halfway there.

I still think Wallace should be club captain but should be seconded to a leader when we are on the pitch.