Dave King Articles - Evening Times

As long as Ashley is involved I won't be buying any of my family Rangers kit. King can buy as many as he wants.

Jesus Christ ! What is it our board just aren't getting ? Fat Ashley brings the club to the point of total ruin and King wants to shake his hand ?

Edited by boabie

As long as Ashley is involved I won't be buying any of my family Rangers kit. King can buy as many as he wants.

Jesus Christ ! What is it our board just aren't getting ? Fat Ashley brings the club to the point of total ruin and King wants to shake his hand ?

I here what you are saying, and agree. The board have triggered the seven year get out clause so I think he is maybe saying until he can rid the club of the fat bastard he may not have any other option than to strike a deal with him that suits the club until they can be rid of him for good?, I am only guessing btw.

These things happen in business.

It depends what is best for the club. There is an old saying: cutting your nose off to spite your face. If Ashely gives a good deal for the club to see out the 7 years then it is better than paying millions on court cases and maybe losing. As for shaking his hand King could wear surgical gloves. After the 7 years kick the Cnut as far as possible.

These things happen in business.

I know mate. And I'm one of those who removes my business from those I feel aren't treating me properly as a customer. King can do all the business he wants with him as long as he doesn't expect me to follow suit.

It depends what is best for the club. There is an old saying: cutting your nose off to spite your face. If Ashely gives a good deal for the club to see out the 7 years then it is better than paying millions on court cases and maybe losing. As for shaking his hand King could wear surgical gloves. After the 7 years kick the Cnut as far as possible.

King strikes a deal with Ashley and the boycott continues. The club gain more revenue than they were previously receiving.

I'm sorry mate. I know the point you're making and understand why. But I won't be taking part.

He's looked at the deal and its not one we can get out without masses of legal issues. It makes sense to be the bigger man and extend the olive branch to the slug for a few years. I don't like it. But if it's us wearing our kits again. And more importantly revenue then I genuinely believe that the Rangers fans will break records when we can buy our own merch! A girfuy moment to everyone who's had their say on us these last 5 years. Positive statements all round for me