CLUB1872 Members Meeting

Has Louden Greg got the fans liaison job,as rumoured ?

If he has good on him , If this is a dig at the guy , I would direct you to look at the requirements to even go for it , if he made the short list good on him .

It's a clusterf*ck.

We moan about our team and board and yet we as fans cannot get it together.

Put simply, it's coming down to pro-CH vs anti-CH right now. One only has to take at look at Rangers fansites, we've FF largely backing Craig and RM largely against him. There's enough 'tales' told on either side that you don't know what to believe.

I've always trusted D'Art (Ian) as he's stuck to his principles yet I have Craig as a Facebook friend who's also stuck to his principles. I'd hoped the two could find common ground, instead it's come to this.

There's so much spinning from either side together with mates of mates chipping their oars in as well as online mischief-makers, I genuinely don't know who to believe anymore.

I just despair that Rangers fans can't get together on this.

Ah ff v rm. Why am i not surprised

Lucy , as much as I agree in principle , this was very very simple and CH has been let down very badly in the advice given to him by both JB and A W , it was so obvious that he should have recused himself from that meeting , a meeting that he himself admitted he didn't need to attend as two other club1872 were attending , and as Sos of Struth aren't a fans group there was no other reason for him to be there .

This was not a resignation issue , no one other than CH made it out to be a resignation issue , this was about being transparent and being fair on every other club1872 member who had applied for the SLO position , something that CH had every right to apply for 100% no issue with the guy applying for the position but he shouldn't have went to the meeting , he had already been pulled from a club1872 Q&A with Stewart Robertson for the same reason .

He had also been spoken to several times by both JB and AW with regards his conduct and behaviour to the females on club1872s board , as well as the way he talked to Christine Sommerville .

But you are 100% correct that club1872 lacks very basic core principals , something that I brought up at the hustings but that JB was adamant was going to be his first priority , a code of conduct for the directors , but so far nothing , it's pathetic .

As for Alex Wilson , he reminds me of David Somers in his attitude to the members , I've never been to patronised as I was last night , why he's on the board I have no idea he brings nothing to it .

That they can't even agree on the need for a chairperson or for a casting vote speaks volumes IMHO , the sooner we get elections the better and none of the current 4 should stand for re-election .

Ok. I'm aware of your postings on the subject. I happen to think you're a fair-minded guy...where do we go?

CH won the last vote by a landslide. He believes he's in the right. Very many agree with him.

At the same time very many find him total poison. They will not work with him. So where does that leave us?

Broken, divided, in-fighting as usual.

One thing I totally agree upon, avoiding the CH issue, the remaining directors esp Alex Wilson are totally and utterly shambolic in their P.R.

That said, someone either within or outside has to take a stand and honestly engage with members or else the whole thing is a joke. It already f*cking is.

The saddest thing is, so many are just giving up in despair and the "I told you so's" seem content with being right.

Can no-one f*cking stand up and say "We've f*cked this up....this is how we fix it?"

Edited by LucyBlue

Ok. I'm aware of your postings on the subject. I happen to think you're a fair-minded guy...where do we go?

CH won the last vote by a landslide. He believes he's in the right. Very many agree with him.

At the same time very many find him total poison. They will not work with him. So where does that leave us?

Broken, divided, in-fighting as usual.

One thing I totally agree upon, avoiding the CH issue, the remaining directors esp Alex Wilson are totally and utterly shambolic in their P.R.

That said, someone either within or outside has to take a stand and honestly engage with members or else the whole thing is a joke. It already f*cking is.

The saddest thing is, so many are just giving up in despair and the "I told you so's" seem content with being right.

Can no-one f*cking stand up and say "We've f*cked this up....this is how we fix it?"

We tried to get some sort of answers last night , the answers we got were , nothing , we've no plan , there's too much work for us to do , in fact at one point they even praised the resignees for the amount of work they did .

On the central point of many agreeing with CH , I have nothing personal against the guy honestly I don't , however and this is the really worrying part , CH and the remaining 3 board members have absolutely no idea why there is such a feeling against them over impartiality , independence and most importantly and I repeat this because it was on this platform that they all stood , the perception of of those two things ,.

It was repeated over and over again at the hustings , and for JB , a trained lawyer , to actually state last night that he was struggling to remember phone conversations from 4 weeks ago and not to quote him as he has a bad memory was totally out of order , given there were also emails on this very subject .

Where we should have went last night was that the remaining 4 board members realised the mess they have made of it and called immediate elections , not asking them to stand fun , but fresh elections should have been called last night , they refused to take proposals from the floor , ie us the members , yet when it came to other matters they are more than happy to take it to the members .

You have no idea unless you were there how badly JB performed last night , he was awful , and his body language screamed get me the fuck out of here , but the will wobble wobble on , the next me,bears meeting is meant to be in May , we managed to force that out if them at least .

We tried to get some sort of answers last night , the answers we got were , nothing , we've no plan , there's too much work for us to do , in fact at one point they even praised the resignees for the amount of work they did .

On the central point of many agreeing with CH , I have nothing personal against the guy honestly I don't , however and this is the really worrying part , CH and the remaining 3 board members have absolutely no idea why there is such a feeling against them over impartiality , independence and most importantly and I repeat this because it was on this platform that they all stood , the perception of of those two things ,.

It was repeated over and over again at the hustings , and for JB , a trained lawyer , to actually state last night that he was struggling to remember phone conversations from 4 weeks ago and not to quote him as he has a bad memory was totally out of order , given there were also emails on this very subject .

Where we should have went last night was that the remaining 4 board members realised the mess they have made of it and called immediate elections , not asking them to stand fun , but fresh elections should have been called last night , they refused to take proposals from the floor , ie us the members , yet when it came to other matters they are more than happy to take it to the members .

You have no idea unless you were there how badly JB performed last night , he was awful , and his body language screamed get me the fuck out of here , but the will wobble wobble on , the next me,bears meeting is meant to be in May , we managed to force that out if them at least .

I'm sure that's true. In that case we're pretty much screwed.

If our fans can't unite then we have to hope Pedro is a genius.

People wonder why I hate....and I wonder myself too at times. We've countless manky bloggers out there hating on us every f*cking minute of the day, every f*cking hour, every f*cking day....HATING US and peddling bullshit. And why? As we're open to it....time and time and time again.

I'm almost at the point where I throw my hands up and say we deserve it 'cause as a support we're fucking sh*te. No togetherness, no end goal...just a bunch of self-serving b*stards who can't get on 'cause we care more about ourselves than the club. We continually fight amongst ourselves.

We actually don't deserve better...we're getting the useless f*cking slugs in charge we deserve. Together we could do so much but when they get 10 in a row....it's our own divides we should blame.

I'm f*cking sick of the lot of ya and yer f*cking fans forums.

I'm sure that's true. In that case we're pretty much screwed.

If our fans can't unite then we have to hope Pedro is a genius.

People wonder why I hate....and I wonder myself too at times. We've countless manky bloggers out there hating on us every f*cking minute of the day, every f*cking hour, every f*cking day....HATING US and peddling bullshit. And why? As we're open to it....time and time and time again.

I'm almost at the point where I throw my hands up and say we deserve it 'cause as a support we're fucking sh*te. No togetherness, no end goal...just a bunch of self-serving b*stards who can't get on 'cause we care more about ourselves than the club. We continually fight amongst ourselves.

We actually don't deserve better...we're getting the useless f*cking slugs in charge we deserve. Together we could do so much but when they get 10 in a row....it's our own divides we should blame.

I'm f*cking sick of the lot of ya and yer f*cking fans forums.

Can't really disagree with any of that , I've said it for years , we have the most apathetic self indulging , blame everyone else support , after Murray , Whyte , Green and even the perpetual liar that is King we still won't rise up and hold a simple fans group to any sort of basic standard , it's pathetic , especially when the club secretary is on the board .

Can't really disagree with any of that , I've said it for years , we have the most apathetic self indulging , blame everyone else support , after Murray , Whyte , Green and even the perpetual liar that is King we still won't rise up and hold a simple fans group to any sort of basic standard , it's pathetic , especially when the club secretary is on the board .

I can't say I'm enjoying the debate rbr as I'm not familiar with yourself or Lucy blue, however it's eye opening to say the least. On the outside looking in it seems you need an election process and those in positions of responsibility who serve the supporters not themselves. There is so much spin and counter spin on forums (as was indicated by Lucy blue) you may need people outwith the obvious candidates?

What do I know? It looks like a broken Karzy the morning after a dodgy curry. A complete cluster fuck and I feel for all those who have given their honest time and effort. We are certainly our own worst enemy.