Ticket Office disgrace

Probably could find another thread on this if I looked hard enough, but I went down to the TO on Friday to see if I had a semi-final ticket. I am a ST holder and on the CCS scheme, and did tick the box. As I hadn't received any email from the club, I didn't know if I had been successful in the ballot or not.

Turns out I wasn't. But what really annoys me is, the guy tells me that they just don't bother emailing unsuccessful applicants!! WTF IS THAT ALL ABOUT??

So basically I'm getting £20 taken off me every time we draw some diddy team at home in a Cup tie that I could have watched on the telly for nothing, but they don't even bother telling their customers if they are unsuccessful?? The ticket office do not give a shyte about Rangers supporters, ONLY OUR CASH!!!

And my maths isn't maybe that strong, but apparently there were 21,000 on the CCS scheme and only 17,000 tickets available. Do we not get a 50/50 split against celtic any more, and if so, then where the hell have the other 17,000 tickets gone?? Hampden holds 51,000..

With renewals coming up, they might want to show paying customers some respect!

I ended up getting a ticket but I never got an email either. I just got the postie turning up at the door, handing me an envelope and saying "here's your Rangers ticket".

I guess the remainder of the tickets go to sponsors, (both the SFA's and the club's) and some to other clubs within the SFA.

According to the obsessed on a couple of their forums, the reason you couldn't get a ticket is because the club have held back hundreds. You can get one of those ones if you part with £200. That gets you a pie at Ibrox and a bus to the match.

If these folk didn't exist we'd have to invent them. :razz:

It always has been a disgrace with allocations,say paying fans get 34,000, leaving 17,000 going to blazers and member clubs, meaning the 34,000 pay their good money so the rest can be issued as freebies absolutely pathetic.