What do you say about that game ?

Should probably rename it "The Messi Show".

I say that it was a very disappointing result.

I say that Barcelona players dive. A lot.

I say that Mr Craig, the Administrator, when he airs his hyperbolic, wind assisted views on Barcelona and Messi reminds me very much of Chick Young.

I say that that is not -is far from- a compliment.

Edited by Uilleam

I cannot stand Barcelona.

I choke on the stench of sanctity which pervades and emanates from this football club.

Self righteousness is raised, by the club, its support, and its media whores, to something approaching an art form.

It gives me the boke; the dry boke, at that.

I say that it was a very disappointing result.

I say that Barcelona players dive. A lot.

I say that Mr Craig, the Administrator, when he airs his hyperbolic, wind assisted views on Barcelona and Messi reminds me very much of Chick Young.

I say that that is not -is far from- a compliment.

Thanks, means a lot :(

I cannot stand Barcelona.

I choke on the stench of sanctity which pervades and emanates from this football club.

Self righteousness is raised, by the club, its support, and its media whores, to something approaching an art form.

It gives me the boke; the dry boke, at that.

So you haven't been paying attention to the issues in Spain that some believe La Liga is infiltrated with Madrid people ? I would have thought given the Scottish situation you would have sympathy for Barca given that. Dislike will do that to you though.

Either way, it doesn't stop anyone from admiring the talent that was on show - from BOTH sides.

Saying they should have called it the Messi show is hardly creaming myself - it is watching an incredible talent do some amazing things with a football. Had it been Ronaldo I would have said the same, regardless of my affinity for Barca and regardless if it was against them. I love to watch football and wonderful players. The colours they wear doesn't matter a great deal, though obviously I am happy when red and blue wins over white.

I didn't accuse you of "creaming yourself", actually. That was M. Rosseau, who kens you better than I do.

I suggested merely that you exhibit a tendency to gush over Barcelona and Messi, similar to that shown by El Chico in his more impulsive, ill considered moments, of which there have been many, and not merely pertaining to football.

I explained why Barcelona football club (which is all that it is), and the torrents of over embroidered comment which accompany its every move, is not to my auld Scots Presbyterian taste.

Actually, the effusive cant, the self-righteousness, the constant, hypocritical, attempts to seize the moral high ground, and its ludicrous, self inflated, self image, all conspire to remind me of nothing so much as a certain football club, domiciled in Glasgow's East End, and its tribal followers.

Apart from that, can't stand it.