The Disreputable David Murray back on Scotland’s rich list with £150million fortune

Hence the haste with with which Collyer Bristow's insurers pumped out a £24m settlement to BDO.

Surmising the evidence so far it would seem Whyte was way out of his depth, Whyte a mere amateur whilst the bankers and Murray were Champions League players.

The transcripts read that the Murray group enabled Whyte.

If Whyte or his representatives used vague language instead of being diligent and checking what it meant. They just assumed it to mean what they wanted it to mean. That was very clear in the discussion around "personal resources"

Lots of stuff today but what stands out is Collyer Bristow appeared negligent in backing up Whyte by confirming their client had appropriate funds ( this is a big deal for lawyers to do that). Also before Whyte was on the scene the club was being run in a reckless manner as evidenced by the 39 month notice period for Bain (and the EBT gamble). Total lack of corporate governance. It seems Murray put lots of clauses in the contract with Whyte to ensure the club was run properly and that Whyte became accountable for tax debt, stadium, players. It appears that the extent of Whytes reliance on ticketus was concealed fromMurtay by Whyte (and possibly CB) but that Murray and mcgill had advised Whyte it was an option for peaks and troughs.

What also stands out is HMRC turned down 10.5m to settle the BTC.

Overall impression is 2 groups of shysters trying to do the dirty on each other.

I am however delighted all of this is in the public domain. It reenforces Rangers and our fans are the victims.

FINALLY we get it in black and whyte

I'm afraid I'm going to have to lock this thread as people are sailing dangerously close to the winds of contempt...

You were all warned....