Proper quality bosmans

Really I got accused of doing something I never did just for dissagreeing with someone and nobody else seems to be coming up with players 11 million sounds good though for players lets hope King keeps his word

No way are we getting 11 million for new signings. That will include wages, agent fees etc.

Really I got accused of doing something I never did just for dissagreeing with someone and nobody else seems to be coming up with players 11 million sounds good though for players lets hope King keeps his word

Now we know you are on something stronger than beer and tobacco.

£11 million from where exactly?

That will be the same "mendacious.....glib and shameless liar", King? The same whose evidence in the RRL case was described by the judge as "cynical and disingenuous". That Mr King?

Surely no one now believes he's ever going to put £30 million into Rangers Football Club.

Well its what I read last night let's see were the extra cash goes from who we sell we could end up with 17 or 18 million in the kitty

The only player we have worth any kind of money is Barry Mackay and it's clear to me that he is going to see out his contract then leave for nothing unless we make him a new offer or sell him in one of the next two windows. What's he worth, would you say, £1/2 million tops and not all up front.

The others, don't make me weep. Kiernan, Waghorn, Halliday, Holt, Windass, Crooks, Tavs; doubt you'd get a million for the lot.

I would rather we went for tried and tested tbh, we need to give a better account of ourselves next year, we can start going for unkowns and rough diamonds once the standard of the squad has increased significantly. Warburton plucked guys from obscurity in league 1 and he lower end of the championship that had a good start early in their careers but had lost there way a bit, thinking he could turn their career around but at the end of the day they are playing at that level for a reason.

The only player we have worth any kind of money is Barry Mackay and it's clear to me that he is going to see out his contract then leave for nothing unless we make him a new offer or sell him in one of the next two windows. What's he worth, would you say, £1/2 million tops and not all up front.

The others, don't make me weep. Kiernan, Waghorn, Halliday, Holt, Windass, Crooks, Tavs; doubt you'd get a million for the lot.

If wee Barrie isn't going to play ball I'd punt him straight away, I reckon you could get 2 mill for him, if warburton wants him 3.5. he can take the rest of them with him as well, out of that lot I reckon you could get a couple of million, that's only due to the fact that these guys have played down south before though and I think that's a good selling point when you are trying to get rid of them. I reckon you could get 750-1mill for tav easily down there.

If wee Barrie isn't going to play ball I'd punt him straight away, I reckon you could get 2 mill for him, if warburton wants him 3.5. he can take the rest of them with him as well, out of that lot I reckon you could get a couple of million, that's only due to the fact that these guys have played down south before though and I think that's a good selling point when you are trying to get rid of them. I reckon you could get 750-1mill for tav easily down there.

According to MW, Kiernan is a Premier League player, so he must be worth at least £10 million, surely.

3.5 million release clause for Windas

Million for Waghorn he has six championship teams in for him

Million for Wilson he is a international

350 000 Holt

350 000 MOF

350 000 Halliday

500 000 Crooks

750 000 Tavernier

1 million Hodson another international

750 000 Kiernan

2 million Wallace down to age international

Now we know you are on something stronger than beer and tobacco.

£11 million from where exactly?

That will be the same "mendacious.....glib and shameless liar", King? The same whose evidence in the RRL case was described by the judge as "cynical and disingenuous". That Mr King?

Surely no one now believes he's ever going to put £30 million into Rangers Football Club.

Brahim you were complaining to me about people keeping dragging up your past. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.