'love celtic, hate racism'

" The Hoops midfielder*held aloft a top which read ‘Love Celtic, Hate Racism’ after the final whistle. "

That's good. Maybe now his rancid club could send an apology to Mark Walters.

" The Hoops midfielder*held aloft a top which read ‘Love Celtic, Hate Racism’ after the final whistle. "

That's good. Maybe now his rancid club could send an apology to Mark Walters.

That incident obviously never happened.

It is highly ironic that the club with the highest amount of racist players is now the bastion of morality when it comes to racism (or anything really).

The Malky McKay racism texts were also a figment of your imagination. Come on, get with the programme!

I know, I will need to seek medical help for my paranoia!

The yahoo hordes feed off the Rangers-hating bile served up by the yahoo PR machine mostly via yahoo-friendly mhedia & broadcasting outlets.

Every single incident to portray big bad Rangers in a bad light gets maximised in the mhedia whilst the many, many more about the yahoos gets swept under the carpet constantly. These cretins are free to call Rangers & its supporters what ever they like whilst we are hammered for the slightest misdemeanour.

I cannot condone what gestures the so-called Rangers supporter made to Sinclair but Celtic taking the moral high ground is laughable given it has had racist incidents involving their own supporters as well as employing Leigh Griffiths. I would also suggest Sinclair himself distances himself from people trying to maxmise this incident for he reasons I've given.

The yahoo hordes feed off the Rangers-hating bile served up by the yahoo PR machine mostly via yahoo-friendly mhedia & broadcasting outlets.

Every single incident to portray big bad Rangers in a bad light gets maximised in the mhedia whilst the many, many more about the yahoos gets swept under the carpet constantly. These cretins are free to call Rangers & its supporters what ever they like whilst we are hammered for the slightest misdemeanour.

I cannot condone what gestures the so-called Rangers supporter made to Sinclair but Celtic taking the moral high ground is laughable given it has had racist incidents involving their own supporters as well as employing Leigh Griffiths. I would also suggest Sinclair himself distances himself from people trying to maxmise this incident for he reasons I've given.

I completely agree - I think that the PR war is definitely ramping up (see Rangers Fake News thread) and Celtic are certainly orchestrating it. They are using every negative Rangers story as a point scoring excercise and the compliant media are more than happy to sit back and ignore the extreme hypocrisy of a team which has had some of the most high profile racist incidents of recent times. There are even pictures of Griffiths holding the "show racism the red card" sign. This is the same Celtic that came out and said they were supporting Tonev after he received a 7 match ban for racially abusing an opponent.

The most infuriating thing during this recent campaign is that whenever Rangers fans point out that Celtic fans are guilty (if not more) of racism, they are accused of point scoring. But what people are missing is that Celtic's whole campaign is a massive point scoring operation. Where were the anti-racist banners when they were doing the abusing? Why is pointing this out "point scoring" when all that is being highlighted is hypocrisy? I know why - because it is part of an ongoing media campaign which does not take any fact or history into account.

I completely agree - I think that the PR war is definitely ramping up (see Rangers Fake News thread) and Celtic are certainly orchestrating it. They are using every negative Rangers story as a point scoring excercise and the compliant media are more than happy to sit back and ignore the extreme hypocrisy of a team which has had some of the most high profile racist incidents of recent times. There are even pictures of Griffiths holding the "show racism the red card" sign. This is the same Celtic that came out and said they were supporting Tonev after he received a 7 match ban for racially abusing an opponent.

The most infuriating thing during this recent campaign is that whenever Rangers fans point out that Celtic fans are guilty (if not more) of racism, they are accused of point scoring. But what people are missing is that Celtic's whole campaign is a massive point scoring operation. Where were the anti-racist banners when they were doing the abusing? Why is pointing this out "point scoring" when all that is being highlighted is hypocrisy? I know why - because it is part of an ongoing media campaign which does not take any fact or history into account.

They are a truly vile club. Their very existence is based on hatred towards this country & ourselves upon which their hardcore support thrives & the controlled mhedia & authorities deliberately ignore.

As the political landscape of Scotland changes can we look forward to this being dealt with ??

They are a truly vile club. Their very existence is based on hatred towards this country & ourselves upon which their hardcore support thrives & the controlled mhedia & authorities deliberately ignore.

As the political landscape of Scotland changes can we look forward to this being dealt with ??

Fingers crossed. The creep has happened slowly over the years but I think a lot of peoples' eyes have been opened.