Bluebear54's GPL 2017/18 Discussion Thread

People in Australia obviously have a huge advantage as they are 10 hours in front and already know the result.:D

Surely they must have their predictions in before KO time here?

I'm off to Mexico to see if I can find some more players tomorrow so I'll put in my final tuppence worth.

I see no reason to change the rule from allowing posts up to the official kick off time, which worked well this past season.

Regular players, including previous winner, whatsthedado, SBS, compo and me all support "no change".

jfk who is in a time zone 5 hours behind objects to an earlier arbitrary cut off time.

It ain't broke so don't fix it.

Regular players, including previous winner, whatsthedado, SBS, compo and me all support "no change".

A previous winner, (if that's relevant) has signified his support for change, as has FS, GS, lenny3K, TB, Bearger....

As a previous winner and an ex-regular player, I may return if the new rules were introduced. There seems an unfair advantage to those who have the opportunity too change their picks after hearing the teams, and it's a disincentive to some to play.

Anyway, the arguments for and against have been made well and it's now up to those who will make the decisions to decide.