Liverpool midfielder Boudewijn Zenden admits his future is up in the air, amid reports of a return to PSV Eindhoven.

The Dutchman's contract expires at the end of the season and he has been linked with a move back to his first club.

He could line up against PSV on Tuesday, as Liverpool face the Dutch champions in the first leg of their UEFA Champions League quarter-final.

But regarding a potential return to Philips Stadion, Zenden concedes he is currently unsure what will happen in the summer.

"I'm 30 and I feel I've got a lot of years to go," Zenden told The Independent on Sunday. "I feel fit, I feel good.

"I'm aware they (PSV) wanted to get more Dutch players in their squad with a certain level as well.

"I haven't spoken to anybody.

"It's nice to hear, but it's something you leave at that.

"My contract is up in the summer and we haven't discussed yet what will happen.

"I'm open to everything. But I'm a professional who wants to win things."

A player i would like to see at Ibrox :sigh:

Personally i don't think PSV will pay him any more than we would. He will realise he will need to take a financial step backward as he is no longer a player who can hold down a place with one of the top teams. He could do a job with us but he is very injury prone which would make me have doubts.

He is also the holder of a black belt judo i believe. (Another piece of useless information.:thup:)