I would like to see us getting Webster,our midfeild would be very strong if we can get Scotty Brown...Nacho Novo I think will stay.

But we need a foil/grafter to play alongside Boyd.

My list of In's and out's has got bigger.

We almost need a full new team. We can brand as much names as we want but its Walter who is doing the looking and choosing.

The only players in the current squad who id have in my team would be Hutton, Weir, Webster, Smith, Hemdani, and maybe Buffel and Sebo depending if they both got a run in the team in there preferred positions. Obviously a fully fit Prso would be in it but thats a no-go now and a pre 2004 Ferguson would be in it.

Robbie Fowler is 32 today, he would score goals in the SPL for fun and could do it for 2 seasons no problem. I also think he would jump at the chance as he doesnt get much of a game at Liverpool and he is a Rangers supporter.

Due to lack of funds, most of the 'crap' will have to stay and it already looks like next season will be as bleak as this and last season....

McGregor isn't the greatest, but he is decent standard and as we need money for elsewhere, he stays as No1. Same applies to Hutton and Smith. Hutton has improved lately, but still doesn't fill me with confidence. Smith, on his game is a good player - we'll just need to hope that they continue to improve.

Looks like Papac and Svensson are offski so that leaves Weir, UE and Webster and I'd say that means we have cover and wouldn't need another centre half until next season.

Midfield is where we require strengthening. We have Burke, Adam, Hendami, Fergie, Rae and Thompson. IMO Hendami, Fergie and Thompson are too similar and can't play in the same team. All 3 are very good players so it is hard to see who drops out - my guess is Hendami will be sold to release extra cash/wages. It looks like we are after Brown and McCulloch.

Up front we are losing Prso and possibley Novo so that leaves Buffel, Sebo (who are offski) and Boyd. We urgently require strikers with pace. Healy has been mentioned, but unless Leeds get relegated, we won't be able to afford him. I admit that Koevermans looks like a decent target and hopefully this transfer will happen.

So given all that and given our limited transfer budget, he is my starting 11 for next season ;

McGregor

Hutton

Weir

Webster

Smith

Brown

Fergie

Thompson

McCulloch

Boyd (healy)

Koevermans

Again, as a first 11, that isn't great, but it'll be hard to beat. However, one or two injuries and it looks at lot more fragile.

Cammy F

Due to lack of funds, most of the 'crap' will have to stay and it already looks like next season will be as bleak as this and last season....

McGregor isn't the greatest, but he is decent standard and as we need money for elsewhere, he stays as No1. Same applies to Hutton and Smith. Hutton has improved lately, but still doesn't fill me with confidence. Smith, on his game is a good player - we'll just need to hope that they continue to improve.

Looks like Papac and Svensson are offski so that leaves Weir, UE and Webster and I'd say that means we have cover and wouldn't need another centre half until next season.

Midfield is where we require strengthening. We have Burke, Adam, Hendami, Fergie, Rae and Thompson. IMO Hendami, Fergie and Thompson are too similar and can't play in the same team. All 3 are very good players so it is hard to see who drops out - my guess is Hendami will be sold to release extra cash/wages. It looks like we are after Brown and McCulloch.

Up front we are losing Prso and possibley Novo so that leaves Buffel, Sebo (who are offski) and Boyd. We urgently require strikers with pace. Healy has been mentioned, but unless Leeds get relegated, we won't be able to afford him. I admit that Koevermans looks like a decent target and hopefully this transfer will happen.

So given all that and given our limited transfer budget, he is my starting 11 for next season ;

McGregor

Hutton

Weir

Webster

Smith

Brown

Fergie

Thompson

McCulloch

Boyd (healy)

Koevermans

Again, as a first 11, that isn't great, but it'll be hard to beat. However, one or two injuries and it looks at lot more fragile.

Cammy F

Can't disagree with much there. But Ithink Papac's recent games mean he will stay.

I wouldn't actually be too disappointed to see Hemdani go. I think Thomson could do the job just as well, or even Fergie who can also go forward at times unlike BH.