Room for one more?

Thanks for the tip, looks like I'll better do some research on Craig ��

Quick lesson before you do your research mate...he's always right! Try humour him, definitely agree with him, but on no account do you smile at him, makes him worse, like a bull to a red flag. Good luck! :)

Quick lesson before you do your research mate...he's always right! Try humour him, definitely agree with him, but on no account do you smile at him, makes him worse, like a bull to a red flag. Good luck! :)

This is awkward. I'm not sure it will always be possible for us both to be right ��

Edited by Bill

This is awkward. I'm not sure it will always be possible for us both to be right ��

Yeah I know what you mean...it is awkward man! Even by admitting (to get peace) he is right, he still has to have the last word!!!

Welcome to Gersnet Bill...

Wait 'til Craig gets on your case. :D:lol:

Nope, all good there. Craig has confirmed to the admin/mod group that he will not be posting for a significant period of time.

I will, however, continue to moderate where needed.

Nope, all good there. Craig has confirmed to the admin/mod group that he will not be posting for a significant period of time.

I will, however, continue to moderate where needed.

That's a pity Craig. I was rather looking forward to renewing an old acquaintance

Maybe later

That's a pity Craig. I was rather looking forward to renewing an old acquaintance ��

Maybe later

We are old acquaintances Bill ?

I'll still be around moderating my friend. Just taking a sabbatical. Bigger fish to fry, so to speak.

Welcome Bill (or welcome back if that's appropriate)

Thank you for the kind welcome Bluedell. I did visit Getsnet briefly a very long time ago but haven't been back here for many years. Got a bit more time on my hands these days and thought this might be a good place to stay in touch with all things Rangers.