Watford v Rangers (Bounce Match)

I do believe I see some green on the boots of Jack. Not that I care but it is sort of amusing after the alleged banning of green by Pedro.

DFrqnVvW0AAih8i.jpg

It's ok. The colour's duck egg blue.

It's ok. The colour's duck egg blue.

Isn't that Jack on the left? I agree the player with 14 on his shirt has blue in his boots but as far as I can see there is green not yellow in the boots on the left. The Watford shirt is yellow and massively different from the colour on those boots.

Isn't that Jack on the left? I agree the player with 14 on his shirt has blue in his boots but as far as I can see there is green not yellow in the boots on the left. The Watford shirt is yellow and massively different from the colour on those boots.

plenty different shades of yellow, maybe i'm colour blind but it is yellow to me ha ha

6xyerd.jpg

Edited by Craigy1881

Couldn't comment on the "fantastic performance" feature of it but I am content that we appear to have been highly competitive in these last two games. Admittedly warm up games but still imposing ourselves on sides far superior to that we will face a week on Sunday and in the SPL in general.