Rangers v Hibs - Player ratings

I saw a photo from last season with Jack as an Aberdeen player sticking his head in Joe Garners face. It was very much the same incident and the same referee but a different decision in that he did nothing. there are too many coincidences to suggest that the Beaton does have a strong tendency to give these decisions against rangers. They can't all be bad refereeing decisions.

Unfortunately I don't know how to copy Photo's, Gifs or Video's from twitter or I would have put them up. There is also a gif that shows it is Stokes head that shoots forward.

In my opinion he was by far our worst player. Missed a sitter that would have put us 2-0 up and cruising, then when moved about was utterly useless and contributed nothing positive.

I am allowed to mark the players same as anyone else, and he had an absolute stinker. I dont think anyone who watched the game live from the stadium could disagree.

Players need to give more if possible in these situations, I don't think many did, this is down to the individuals IMO. Some players hid out there after we went a man down not good enough.

This is spot on. While the manager takes a lot of blame for his tactics after we went down to 10, the remaining players, and the replacements who came on, did not show the desire or belief required in such a match. To say they hid is bang on.

Edited by Tannochsidebear

In my opinion he was by far our worst player. Missed a sitter that would have put us 2-0 up and cruising, then when moved about was utterly useless and contributed nothing positive.

I am allowed to mark the players same as anyone else, and he had an absolute stinker. I dont think anyone who watched the game live from the stadium could disagree.

If you are talking about the interception from the keeper then you are being very unfair calling it a sitter. It was just a reaction to the keepers clearance. There is no way he could have any influence on where the ball went.

He wasn't great but he wasn't the worst player yesterday but your marks say he was by a mile and you slate him every week no matter how he plays. He was one if not thee best player against Dunfermline and had a hand in the win against Motherwell yet you still wanted him benched. The sitter you say he missed was a kick out by the keeper and he actually reacted great and was very unlucky not to score. You don't like him fair enough but the abuse you give him is uncalled for.

I saw a photo from last season with Jack as an Aberdeen player sticking his head in Joe Garners face. It was very much the same incident and the same referee but a different decision in that he did nothing. there are too many coincidences to suggest that the Beaton does have a strong tendency to give these decisions against rangers. They can't all be bad refereeing decisions.

Unfortunately I don't know how to copy Photo's, Gifs or Video's from twitter or I would have put them up. There is also a gif that shows it is Stokes head that shoots forward.

On the right hand side of a tweet you'll see a 'v' click that and click 'Copy link to tweet' paste link removing everything bar the numbers then wrap in tweet tags [.....] [/....]

Surely tannochside isn't calling that keeper kick out a sitter ? Surely not !!!

TB, I respect your posts and opinions greatly but if you are seriously suggesting that was a sitter then your bias against Miller is extreme.

There is no way that could be called a sitter. When the keeper kicks it out like that there is a great deal of pace on the ball. Miller even getting a toich and playing it goalward shows great reflexes, not a missed sitter.

There are occasions to give Miller a really tough time and his distribution yesterday was poor. Wasn't our worst player though, there were others who were worse, such as Candeias and Cardoso.

That was never a missed sitter in a month of Sunday's. I suspect that if it had went in you would be on here today calling it a fluke. Kenny Miller will never be able to win with you, which is fair enough. But at least be objective.

If you are talking about the interception from the keeper then you are being very unfair calling it a sitter. It was just a reaction to the keepers clearance. There is no way he could have any influence on where the ball went.

No that was impossible to control and wasnt even a half chance in my book. The one where he sclaffed it and hit the post. Miller admitted post-match he should have scored it.

Surely tannochside isn't calling that keeper kick out a sitter ? Surely not !!!

TB, I respect your posts and opinions greatly but if you are seriously suggesting that was a sitter then your bias against Miller is extreme.

There is no way that could be called a sitter. When the keeper kicks it out like that there is a great deal of pace on the ball. Miller even getting a toich and playing it goalward shows great reflexes, not a missed sitter.

There are occasions to give Miller a really tough time and his distribution yesterday was poor. Wasn't our worst player though, there were others who were worse, such as Candeias and Cardoso.

That was never a missed sitter in a month of Sunday's. I suspect that if it had went in you would be on here today calling it a fluke. Kenny Miller will never be able to win with you, which is fair enough. But at least be objective.

As I have just said to Pete, no way was that even a half chance and that is not the chance I refer to. I mean the one where he hit the post. Miller himself admitted as much post-match.

He wasn't great but he wasn't the worst player yesterday but your marks say he was by a mile and you slate him every week no matter how he plays. He was one if not thee best player against Dunfermline and had a hand in the win against Motherwell yet you still wanted him benched. The sitter you say he missed was a kick out by the keeper and he actually reacted great and was very unlucky not to score. You don't like him fair enough but the abuse you give him is uncalled for.

Sorry, but you are wrong. I give him praise when it is deserved. It just doesnt happen very often as his performances dont merit it. You can check back threads where he got praise from me (ICT last season where he scored a belter if I recall) The sitter was not the one from the keeper, that wasn't even a half-chance in my book and done well to get anything on it at all, it was the one he hit the post at 1-0 and admitted himself post-match he should have scored.