Consistent inconsistency

No chance. Thats an open goal for the green and grey hooped bretheren.

At Ibrox? Don't think so. They can go do the same at their clubs press conferences and if they want to ask their club about Rangers all the time then that's fine, we have absolutely nothing to fear from them. The idiots who spout nonsense online hide in the shadows they don't come into the light and give face to their stupidity . It's the use of online formats and forums /blogs that give them the anonymity they need

Edited by trublusince1982

The only way to put Lennon in his place is on the football pitch. Hump Hibs and he won't be quite so boistrous. Personally, I'm not really impressted with Club1872's statement as it will achieve nothing and puts the Rangers support in victim mode.

I hope the board have contacted the SFA about Beaton's performance on Saturday.

Plenty of teams have "put Lennon in his place " over the years. Apart from his whining and bleating about "level playing fields" or "fairness" it made not a blind bit of difference to him. He's a professional "victim" who seems to go out of his way to become exactly that.

That ratbag should have been jailed never mind banned for his behaviour up to now. I'll repeat what I've said since I first saw that maggot appear - he's a cancer on our game and it's long past time for the football authorities to get rid of him.

I thought we'd seen the back of him when he went to Bolton. The nick of him on Saturday was embarrassing for Scottish Football - an ugly, pear shaped, ginger scrote, who acts like a complete moron with no class whatsoever.

Scotland will be a better place when he's gone.

I thought we'd seen the back of him when he went to Bolton. The nick of him on Saturday was embarrassing for Scottish Football - an ugly, pear shaped, ginger scrote, who acts like a complete moron with no class whatsoever.

Scotland will be a better place when he's gone.

When he left the yahoos in 2014 he was expecting an EPL job but the EPL clubs wouldn't entertain the likes of him. They completely blanked him because they wouldn't want his type anywhere near them

So he ended up at Bolton at the bottom of the championship who had a transfer embargo. Even they got shot off him soon enough.

He's now back in Scottish football because nowhere else would have him.