death threats to Lennon

The guy who was due to be in court today is one Sean Collins.......make of that what you will...

.The Dally record reported this today but did not name the accused

in the lead up to the Hibs game very similar graffiti appeared in Edinburgh and Glasgow referring to "fenian" and "orange" scum

It looks to me like the same people doing it

The guy who was due to be in court today is one Sean Collins.......make of that what you will...

.The Dally record reported this today but did not name the accused

in the lead up to the Hibs game very similar graffiti appeared in Edinburgh and Glasgow referring to "fenian" and "orange" scum

It looks to me like the same people doing it

Strange as usual the papers will be publishing the guy's full history...

Can we file this alongside the account which the papers plastered all over their front pages which apparently posted to Scott Brown about his sister's cancer? What they didnt circulate was that it appeared to come from a Celtic fan.

Can we file this alongside the account which the papers plastered all over their front pages which apparently posted to Scott Brown about his sister's cancer? What they didnt circulate was that it appeared to come from a Celtic fan.

that was really sus too...I guess they couldn't track down who it was or there would be a charge

''Sean Collins'' i was looking for someone called Billy 1690 No Surrender Boyne, teach me to stereotype people.

that's what I was thinking but the polis and the PF have obviously checked up before it went to court.....his name must really be Sean Collins