Am I the only one that is slightly concerned by his signing?, so far!.

He has been here long enough now to be making a better impact, or at least he should be!, our most expensive signing of the season yet he seems way off the pace!, he could have played for the under 20s' v Dumbarton to get much needed game time!.

I'm certainly not writing him off, just a bit of concern!, or am I expecting too much too soon?.

It is worrying & no I don't think you're expecting too much too soon.

Both Pena & Herrera are experienced players. Internationalists too.

Compare their starts to that of Morelos, who's just turned 21.

Edited by RANGERRAB

It is worrying & no I don't think you're expecting too much too soon.

Both Pena & Herrera are experienced players. Internationalists too.

Compare their starts to that of Morelos, who's just turned 21.

Exactly, to succeed you need to have passion and desire, the will to succeed!, I am worried he doesn't seem to have that!, he certainly hasn't shown it so far.

I do hope he proves me wrong!

Some players turn up at a new club and hit the ground running. Others don't. That's life (Hateley wasn't well thought of until he'd been here half a season, for instance).

Give the new lads a couple of months of game time before making proper judgements.

Some players turn up at a new club and hit the ground running. Others don't. That's life (Hateley wasn't well thought of until he'd been here half a season, for instance).

Give the new lads a couple of months of game time before making proper judgements.

He has been here a couple of months!, nobody is writing him off!.

Not all of PC signings will work out. Only time will tell. Pena, Dalcio and Herrera all struggling to get going and with not much game time. We also have Joe Dodoo who could do something.

True, however he is the most expensive signing we have made, it looks like a massive gamble from PC, let's hope it pays off

Like you Ian and most others i was so looking forward to seeing Pena play and disappointed thus far that he hasn't featured much as yet.

Trying to second guess a little but maybe the guy just needs more time than some others to settle, this is after all the first time he has ventured from his homeland and also we dont know what shape he was in physically.

I'm still really hopeful that he will turn out to be a class act.

Has anyone got footage of the incident of him being fouled last week that lead to the Alves freekick?

I'm sure he was clean through when brought down and should have lead to defender seeing red.

Like you Ian and most others i was so looking forward to seeing Pena play and disappointed thus far that he hasn't featured much as yet.

Trying to second guess a little but maybe the guy just needs more time than some others to settle, this is after all the first time he has ventured from his homeland and also we dont know what shape he was in physically.

I'm still really hopeful that he will turn out to be a class act.

Has anyorne got footage of the incident of him being fouled last week that lead to the Alves freekick?

I'm sure the was clean through when brought down and should have lead to defender seeing red.

I thought and hoped one of our computer whiz kids would have produced a short video showing all the contentious incidents, well the major ones anyway.