It's part of the modern game now, full backs, or wing backs as they are commonly known as, bombing up the park and causing problems for the opposition full backs, I don't watch foreign games but I do see quite a lot of EPL matches and there are a loads of cracking full backs with attack on their minds, Alonso, Valencia and Walker spring to mind.

It's good to see both our 'wing backs' assisting today, Tav's dash to catch what seemed a lost cause and send a cross right onto Morelos' head to open the scoring was just as vital as Lee's lung bursting run on 89 minutes to set up the clincher for Herrera as the County players tired.

It's no wonder Pedro hasn't strengthened the 'full back' positions...they would cost a small fortune.

Here's hoping both can stay well clear of injury.

Both done well today especially Tav.

Lee was caught up-field for the County goal and IMO has to read the game better as it was obvious his cover(Niko) was tiring.

Other than that looking good.

Yeah...the defensive side of things makes their job very difficult, very physically demanding, both players have great stamina though.

I feel Tav has improved on his defensive side let's hope I haven't spoken to soon!!

Tav is the most improved player we have although he has to look at himself at the RC goal today. He matched the run of the striker and then pulled away at the last second.

Tav is the most improved player we have although he has to look at himself at the RC goal today. He matched the run of the striker and then pulled away at the last second.

He wouldn't have got close anyway because he was the opposite side. Wasn't his man to mark, was the CB's job. Indeed, on a number of occasions today he covered Cardoso and there was a fantastic sliding tackle from him first half to prevent an RC shot too where he came all the way across the defense to cover the left sides CB/left back

He wouldn't have got close anyway because he was the opposite side. Wasn't his man to mark, was the CB's job. Indeed, on a number of occasions today he covered Cardoso and there was a fantastic sliding tackle from him first half to prevent an RC shot too where he came all the way across the defense to cover the left sides CB/left back

I don't agree with that Craig he was on the inside of him matching his run and then all of a sudden put the break on and veered away from him. The BBC highlighted it. You can't just think F that he is not my man.

He could have gotten to the ball first if he had had the desire too.

Had a better view of it at the game than any of the camera angles I've seen so far.

The distance between Tavernier and Mikkelsen when he headed it in was ridiculous.

Though Cardoso didn't look too clever either though tbh.

Yes, one thing is clear!

There is criticism of the defensive abilities of both. Is that not an Achilles heel when most managers want to use that tactic? So far it's working. Tavernier is raw talent, Wallace has been playing that way for years and it still works.

Still don't think he would have got to it. He was already behind the player as the ball came in. Was Cardoso's player to mark, the ball ultimately came into the box pretty much in the center of the box, that was either Cardoso or Alves's area to attack.

I also think that the reason for the distance when the finish was applied was because Tavernier knew the boy was getting a touch on it. Sure, he could have applied pressure but I still don't think he beats Mikkelson to the ball.

I'm also not seeing any credit being given for some of his excellent defending today, example being the sliding tackle 1st half that prevented a goal scoring chance.

I'd need to see it again pete, but I completely disagree that he had the inside run on Mikkelson.