Pena will be a star

I watched him on Sun and he got beyond the strikers and looked dangerous at times with some neat wee flicks, I may be in a minority but I reckon he will be a main player for us, and remember he looked to be a positive force on Sun when as we all know he is still to get sharp. I don't understand the level of negativity. It's a yes from me.

I watched him on Sun and he got beyond the strikers and looked dangerous at times with some neat wee flicks, I may be in a minority but I reckon he will be a main player for us, and remember he looked to be a positive force on Sun when as we all know he is still to get sharp. I don't understand the level of negativity. It's a yes from me.

We haven't seen enough of him really? His pedigree is excellent and he should fulfill his potential. He is a long way from home and if he likes a few beers or glasses of wine (along with the odd pizza) to relax, that's fine by me. Just as long as he is producing on the park he can eat and drink what he likes.

He's not played in enough games for me to decide on him yet. I need to see more of him. He's got a decent level to reach if he's going to be better than Rogic and Armstrong.

He needs to do something with that hair though ?? I don't see the Mexi-Mullet catching on in Glasgow!!