Pedro GIF

In the meantime he has something to jig about. When did we last score a total of 7 goals across 2 consecutive league matches? Wouldn't any other side in the league be getting high praise for such an achievement? And I still think we haven't reached anything like peak as yet.

Good results but we were playing Ross County and Dundee, so let's not get too carried away.

I won't be dancing until we beat that lot from the Piggery.

Good results but we were playing Ross County and Dundee, so let's not get too carried away.

I won't be dancing until we beat that lot from the Piggery.

We now hopefully have players in place that are not beat before they walk on the park.

Edited by Waltersgotstyle

I'm fairly confident that even the newcomers will grasp what's at stake when they come to Ibrox and be driven to prove a point. Wee Morelos will be battling and playing out of his skin to get one past them because he will know this is the benchmark and the way to cement his reputation as a prolific scorer.

If he can win this match for us he will be a Rangers legend inside less than 10 league matches.