Pedro GIF

Yep, I was glad I wasn't sitting in the East Enclosure when he kicked that ball away... :D

He kicked it like a proper goalkeeper... nowhere near where he was aiming :roflmao:

Wes clearly doesn't get his distribution skills from Pedro :D BTW, what a pass that was from Wes to Candeias out on the right wing 1st half. ANY outfield player, including Ronaldo or Messi, would have been proud of that pass.

In the meantime he has something to jig about. When did we last score a total of 7 goals across 2 consecutive league matches? Wouldn't any other side in the league be getting high praise for such an achievement? And I still think we haven't reached anything like peak as yet.

In the meantime he has something to jig about. When did we last score a total of 7 goals across 2 consecutive league matches? Wouldn't any other side in the league be getting high praise for such an achievement? And I still think we haven't reached anything like peak as yet.

If we go and win comfortably on Friday - I may dare to dream.

Candieas looks like a real top talent, Morelos is scoring freely and we have two very good centre halves - with that said well... who knows what this season may hold...

If we go and win comfortably on Friday - I may dare to dream.

Candieas looks like a real top talent, Morelos is scoring freely and we have two very good centre halves - with that said well... who knows what this season may hold...

That's the way I see it too. A couple of impressive results against Partick and we may start to believe consistency has at last been achieved.

That's the way I see it too. A couple of impressive results against Partick and we may start to believe consistency has at last been achieved.

Plus I still don't see what the media see in Aberdeen - they only finished above us last season as we went through a turbulent time when changing managers.

Since then we have added some very talented players i.e. Alves, Dorrans, Jack (their captain - which the media seem to ignore) coupled with some very promising players - Morelos, Cardoso, Candeias etc

...they have added celtic fringe players and players who failed to make the grade down south. (May / Spence)

I suppose the proof will be in the pudding.

Edited by Waltersgotstyle