Hibs fans unveil ‘zero opinions heard’ banner

They make the same mistake as Doncaster made in thinking they represent the whole Hibernian support. Have they actually asked all 13.000 season ticket holders their view. Until they do that they can have no gripe with their board. Unti then they are a small group of zero's

If their statement is about the shareholders or fan base they do have a point. Unanimous by definition means that NOBODY disagrees. Therefore your statement about asking all 13,000 ST holders is irrelevant, so long as they get one ST holder to disagree with the Board statement.

However, the Board statement was nothing to do with ST holders or the fan base. It was a BOARD statement...

Edited by craig

If their statement is about the shareholders or fan base they do have a point. Unanimous by definition means that NOBODY disagrees. Therefore your statement about asking all 13,000 ST holders is irrelevant, so long as they get one ST holder to disagree with the Board statement.

However, the Board statement was nothing to do with ST holders or the fan base. It was a BOARD statement...

A few on Hibnet supporting the board. If I was putting personal millions into my club like board members do I'd want to move on rather than threaten my investment. Hibs supporters should be grateful to their board who try to take the club forward whilst the football casuals and those who attack players on the park try to drag it backwards.

I love the way in the UK today, it seems that if one person expresses an opinion, then it automatically becomes a fact that they somehow represent the majority.

If they were that bothered, they wouldn't be getting season tickets, or selling out their allocation when they play us at Ibrox..