After watching the first leg last week I eagerly awaited tonights game thinking it may be a cracker. Needless to say the first goal hit the back of the net whilst my curry was still coming out of the oven. The second goal killed the tie completely, it was a well taken goal by Kanoute though. Spurs did make a game of it in the second half and it did end up being a four-goal thriller but there is only one thing to be said about this tie over the two legs: Daniel Alves.......what a fukkin Player !!!

That first 7 mins must have really ruined your night mate :D Nothing worse than when something your looking forward to is ruined like that.

I thought Spurs may get through but not to be.

Seville have Osusuna now and 3 of the last 4 are spanish. I hope Osusuna go on and win it to make us look a bit better

I agree, other than the Osasuna police I don't think their fans were too bad so I'm going for them as a wee outsider. Although their thrashing of Leverkusen will up their odds meaning not a big payout if you were to put money on them.

Very well done Osasuna. However, whilst they were good (despite what our media would likely say), they were not great. So if we'd played to our potential, who knows?

When will we beat one of these average teams who make the latter stages, and be there instead?

That first 7 mins must have really ruined your night mate :D Nothing worse than when something your looking forward to is ruined like that.

I thought Spurs may get through but not to be.

Seville have Osusuna now and 3 of the last 4 are spanish. I hope Osusuna go on and win it to make us look a bit better

Paint it up any way you want to, we are still cr�¡p !

Spurs were a bit unluckt they made a right gaame of it after half time. Berbatov hitting the post just before half time was unfortunate for them too, could have been different had that gone in. Having said that Sevilla looked a very decent outfit and could have added more goals. They would be my tip for the Uefa Cup again