How good would it be...

I know we are still to get past the semi and we just lost to them but just imagine how heavenly it would be if we took them in the final ( possibly the sweetest ever feeling football wise) considering the cups are our 2 chances of success who knows maybe if we are sharper everywhere Pena etc and because we HAVE to go for it on the day it might work out for us. With a bit of protection but still going for it, not to gun ho it could be our day.

I would gladly take another shootout win, with a Pena pen winning it.

Sometimes things happen for a reason and maybe not winning the Scottish Cup v Hibs was set up for us to win this one v our main rivals (just to make it sweeter).

Edited by scotjo

I think it might be best to concentrate on beating Motherwell first. Hibs will have a chance as well as they play in Munich on the Wed night then Hampden on the Sat afternoon

That would give them more of a chance ... on paper anyway.

I think it might be best to concentrate on beating Motherwell first. Hibs will have a chance as well as they play in Munich on the Wed night then Hampden on the Sat afternoon

Yes funny really why Celtic didn't get the Sunday date given they have no game the following Wednesday as far as I know. There will be a sneaky reason somewhere. Rangers was even the first name out the hat. Strange!

Yes funny really why Celtic didn't get the Sunday date given they have no game the following Wednesday as far as I know. There will be a sneaky reason somewhere. Rangers was even the first name out the hat. Strange!

Surely that would be more of a disadvantage for them on the Saturday, it doesn't give them an extra day off after playing on the Wednesday.