Rangers U20s v Brentford

Looks like the game could easily have finished around 7-7 with very poor defending throughout from both teams.

Wasn't at the game but heard from parents who were that the lads played very well against a very physical/brutal Brentford team. Young Finlayson (16) was injured early on and was replaced by Dallas who is not a defender but he played his heart out at the back, not his natural position. The highlights show only a few moments of the game, the Brentford Manager was apparently very impressed with our youngsters, and the lads themselves who are probably more critical of themselves than anybody were very happy with their performance.

Semi-related ... from Sky Sports

Aaron Nemane delighted with loan switch to Rangers

Last Updated: 03/10/17 5:37pm

Aaron Nemane admits he was thrilled to move to Rangers on a six-month loan deal in August, saying it was too good an opportunity to turn down.

The 20-year-old Manchester City winger headed to Glasgow towards the end of the transfer window, and has since made a brace of substitute appearances for the Scottish Premiership club.

Nemane is keen to gain first-team experience at Ibrox and told the club's website: "I spoke to my agent, I spoke to the people at City and then the people at Rangers who made it clear they wanted me, and you can't say 'no' to Rangers!

"The training sessions are completely different to what they are like at City, as here I am training with senior professionals, and it is much faster and you have to be clever.

"I want to get some first-team experience as I've not had that at City. I'm a very direct player who likes to get on the ball, make chances, get assists and score goals.

"The physical aspect here too is more demanding than it was at City. It is always good to learn from experienced players and to learn from them and get some stuff from them in terms of the way they play.

"The manager has been good and is very, very demanding, and that's what you want as he wants to win."

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11065862/aaron-nemane-delighted-with-loan-switch-to-rangers

You Can’t Say No To Rangers - article at Rangers HP