The Pedro Thread

Miller in that striker/holding midfielder role just doesn't work. I'm honestly not sure if he goes deep himself or whether he's told to. Either way, he's not a good enough footballer to cover half the pitch.

Football is fairly subjective. We can disagree on certain things without suggesting others know FA (maybe I do know FA...who can say for sure).

No, it actually doesn't. And just because you think he has played better than some this season doesn't a) mean it is true or b) mean you should be telling other forum members they know "FA" about football.

Indeed, the majority seem to agree with Gonzo that Miller has been poor this season.... seems the majority know "FA' huh ?

Gonzo hasn't had anything good to say about Rangers as far as I know...hence the FA remark. As for other forum members I have the utmost respect including yourself.

There you go again ffs!

But there is nothing wrong with telling the truth Bearman !

Seriously... When Gonzo asks "what great things have we done in the past three months" I would have thought that ALL of us would agree that the answer is "nothing".

Speaking the truth doesn't suggest someone isn't a Bear or knows nothing about the game. Many of us, myself included, prefer to see the positives - but our current predicament sees it incredibly tough to see any of those at the present moment. When other members see only the negative that is OK - balance is the key IMO.

It is fine to say we are dross, but we also should accept that we have had extenuating circumstances leading us there and that it will take time, and mistakes, before we get back to where we want to be.