The Pedro Thread

RANGERS captain Lee Wallace was stunned to be told to STAY AWAY from Ibrox last night.

The Gers skipper has a groin injury but was planning to attend the league clash with Killie to support his team-mates.

But boss Pedro Caixinha ordered Wallace to miss the game.

Niko Kranjcar and Kenny Miller were also banned from watching the action by the under pressure Ibrox boss.

Caixinha ruled that top team players who weren’t able to play in the game weren’t to show up.

Crocked Fabio Cardoso and No2 goalkeeper Jak Anwick were there but it’s understood they had to perform duties in the hospitality lounges.

If this is true he has lost the plot and seeing demons.

The support is becoming paranoid about referees granted no one's perfect but we are on danger of becoming like the Celtic mob blank g everyone but ourselves just take a close look at our team ,can't defend totally useless at the back a midfield that are at times standing about like lamp posts strikers that seem to find it difficult to do the simple things ,common denominator the coach he is as I have said before useless ,he has to go as soon as we secure someone else .

The ref is equally as bad or good for both teams. I will never buy the ref conspiracy theories, they just don’t make sense. Alves should have been sent off vs Motherwell. So should Moult, keeping running tabs is a bit crazy too. I am positive things even out. We got the penalty and there was even some debate there.

We are just not good enough or we’d have stayed on top going into the second half and won the game.

What is it with our useless second half’s!!!

Oh, sorry I forgot this was the Pedro thread. Anyway, Vote for Pedro - out!

Edited by Barebear

It's a mare's nest, a dug's breakfast, a veritable habble, and every match day now seems merely to increase the palpable sense of disarray - on the pitch, off the pitch, upstairs, downstairs, and, perhaps, now, in our Chairman's chamber.

We may contextualise, identify particular, peculiar, circumstances, seek extraneous factors, blame Old Dame Fortune, all we want, and such considerations may contain an element of truth. However, no one, not even the coach's greatest admirer, can claim to identify any progress whatsoever, however subtle, however nuanced, towards ending the embarrassing and increasing chaos which pervades the football side of the Club. Indeed most supporters would conclude that the opposite is the case, and that the team is, for want of a better expression, broken, that the current incumbent bears a pretty large degree of responsibility for this , and that he fails to demonstrate, in practice, the aptitude to fix things.

The best that the Board/Chairman may offer him is some time to remedy matters, a strategy about which nobody can be optimistic.

But there is nothing wrong with telling the truth Bearman !

Seriously... When Gonzo asks "what great things have we done in the past three months" I would have thought that ALL of us would agree that the answer is "nothing".

Speaking the truth doesn't suggest someone isn't a Bear or knows nothing about the game. Many of us, myself included, prefer to see the positives - but our current predicament sees it incredibly tough to see any of those at the present moment. When other members see only the negative that is OK - balance is the key IMO.

It is fine to say we are dross, but we also should accept that we have had extenuating circumstances leading us there and that it will take time, and mistakes, before we get back to where we want to be.

I think you can ask what great things have we done since Pedro walked in the door?

Edited by pete

At the end of the day he will walk away with a nice settlement but the club must look at how or who identified him and appointed him its been a disaster since day one I get fed up with the fans being taken as mugs they deserve a lot better on and off the park .