“You’re no’ Rangers anymore!”

The team lack aggression. I had hoped Dorrans, Jack and Alves would fix that but apparently not. Additionally, Miller is a waste of a shirt and Windass is a waste of something else.

Three new players and a good manager and we can get closer to the vermin. As it stands, we'll finish 3rd or 4th.

The referees decided we arent allowed even the slightest amount of aggression

A good manager can turn our current squad into a half decent team. A genius wouldn't see them overtake Celtc.

We have had a run of poor managers since Smith packed it in.

At what stage do we stop blaming managers and just realise the team is not good enough?

There's so much more pressure involved in being a rangers player, and too few of the current team can live with that level of expectation. Lesser players are outperforming us because they don't have nearly the same level of pressure on them. I have no doubt our current crop are more technically talented than most, but I do seriously doubt that they have the required mental attributes.

At what stage do we stop blaming managers and just realise the team is not good enough?

There's so much more pressure involved in being a rangers player, and too few of the current team can live with that level of expectation. Lesser players are outperforming us because they don't have nearly the same level of pressure on them. I have no doubt our current crop are more technically talented than most, but I do seriously doubt that they have the required mental attributes.

if less talented teams out perform us it's down to the managing and organisation of our side