Warburton Sacked

I just wonder what Warburton would have done with the 10 million. As 917 said he would probably have blown it on McParland flops. I liked his Plan A type of football but he really also should have had a plan B

If you’ve git Messi, Iniesta and Neymar you don’t have to worry about a plan B. If you’ve got an assortment from the haberdashery section of the football basement store then you do neee a plan B.

I just wonder what Warburton would have done with the 10 million. As 917 said he would probably have blown it on McParland flops. I liked his Plan A type of football but he really also should have had a plan B

Warburton's downfall was we performed horrifically in his second season and he had to go. A good manager and set of players will always be able to play good and winning football, particularly in the Scottish league, where the old firm have mental resources compared to everyone else. I don't think you need a 'plan B' if plan A is to play the correct way (possession based intelligent football). You don't see Barcelona having to adopt 'Plan B', which presumably is hoofing the ball up to a big target man???

He doesn't look at the opposition only on his own team which cost him at Rangers and Forest.

Remember he was the man to get us back to the Premier league. We could of been stuck in division 1 for years like leeds utd. So, be thankful.

Our situation and Leeds situation are absolutely miles apart !!

Getting out of the Championship is the toughest ask in football IMHO. Leeds also don't dwarf the resources of every other club in the league, like we did in SPFL1.

Incomparable situations in my view