Nott'm Forrest 4 - 2 Arsenal

Arsenal were just gubbed 4-2 by Nottingham Forrest! Good, old-fashioned cup-tie that had everything.

I thought it interesting that Barrie McKay wasn't trusted to start in this type of game; too much of a luxury to be depended upon to put in a shift.

Caretaker manager Gary Brazil takes Forest to their best result in the FA Cup for many years !

On his third spell as cartaker manager at Forest.

During the second spell, he did well and was given the job for the rest of the season 16/17. However, things soon went t1ts-up and Mark Warburton was appointed.

It's mad to think of some of the clubs in the English Championships - Villa and Forest (both European Cup holders), Brum City, both Sheffield sides, Sunderland and Bristol City.  

Always nice to see top division sides papped out by lower division sides, although I don't think they take it nearly as seriously as they did a few years ago.

It's obvious that Wenger is bigger than Arsenal Football Club. His arrogance is ruining the club. Every season they're getting worse. He played a poor team today when his 1st team would be struggled. 

The main priority for the top English clubs is a top 4 finish.  I doubt Wenger or the club owners care about the FA Cup.  

I forgot Wolverhampton Wanderers and recent champions, Blackburn Rovers, in my posts above.  

Arsenal are on a major decline. They have to go win the Europa or they could become isolated in 7th for years. They could end up with a team like Holding, Chambers, Elneny etc for a long time as they just dont sign anyone.

They want Jonny Evans which would be a cracking signing but he will go to Man City as his wife works for MUTV therefore no need to move south.

8 hours ago, Gribz said:

Arsenal are on a major decline. They have to go win the Europa or they could become isolated in 7th for years. They could end up with a team like Holding, Chambers, Elneny etc for a long time as they just dont sign anyone.

They want Jonny Evans which would be a cracking signing but he will go to Man City as his wife works for MUTV therefore no need to move south.

Evans wants to play 1st team football and he wouldn't get that at Man City. His wife could resign and do what every other WAG does - fuck all and live on his wage. 

On 1/8/2018 at 15:49, Gazza_8 said:

Evans wants to play 1st team football and he wouldn't get that at Man City. His wife could resign and do what every other WAG does - fuck all and live on his wage. 

I think he would be first pick at City but he doesnt seem their type of player. Im hoping Arsenal can get him as he would be a solid signing thats needed. They have to splash out and get Lemar along with another. Cazorla doesnt look like he will play again which is a great shame and they have to sign Wilshire up. They should let Sanchez go straight away, bite 25m off City. He has played way to much football over the last few summers and will start to decline. He's turned out to be a bit of a wee rat and thats obviously shared in the dressing room.