Manchester United offer £25m for Sánchez

So, I take it you don't like Mourinho? [emoji3] 

I used to like him. The game is changing and his stubbornness in refusing to change his ways is costing Man Utd points. After a defeat he'll trot out some ridiculous lie to take the blame off the team. He's as obvious as Dalcio is shit.

4 minutes ago, Gazza_8 said:
27 minutes ago, Rousseau said:
So, I take it you don't like Mourinho? emoji3.png 

I used to. The game is changing and his stubbornness in refusing to change his ways is costing Man Utd points. After a defeat he'll trot out some ridiculous lie to take the blame off the team. He's as obvious as Dalcio is shit.

It was a general, thread-wide 'you', not you specifically I was responding to -- seems like every post trashed him!

I like him, and I like the way he diverts attention away from players. However, I do dislike the way he seems to pick fights, but I think the media have a lot to do with stoking that particular fire. The current one with Conte is pointless!

I also agree his style is on the wain, if not finished. He'll not change now. Man Utd will be consistently top 4 under him, but I don't see them winning leagues. 

DALCIO IS LIFE!

5 hours ago, Gazza_8 said:

A tough choice. Play for a manager who plays open, attacking, attractive football or play for a manager who sets his teams out no to lose, plays unattractive football and is a moaning faced bad loser.

Not only that Gav, but with Sanchez being the type of player that likes the former, why would he choose the latter ?  On top of that he has already played for Guardiola and, as far as I am aware, enjoyed the experience.

As an Arsenal fan, if they got 25 million PLUS Mkhitaryian then that would be good business - like Gribz I would prefer Mata but doubt Mourinho would let him go.  The good thing, for Arsenal, is that with Utd stepping in it may well force City to come up with a better deal.  That said, if I was City, I would be looking to sign him on a Bosman (giving Sanchez a massive signing on fee) because they clearly don't need him in order to win the league this season !