Naismith played reasonably given that he knows nobody and has hardly trained with them. At corners he had to ask what the hand signals meant. He certainly didn't look like his legs were gone. i still wouldn't want him back and apart from the football side of things, is his constant moaning at the referee. It annoyed me when he played for us and it annoys me more now.

I saw Lennon say something about Levein lacking humility.  Pots and kettles spring to mind.  

A Hearts fan at work asked me if I watched the match.  I could barely muster a guffaw.  Edinburgh derbies are always a kick and rush borefest.

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

I saw Lennon say something about Levein lacking humility.  Pots and kettles spring to mind.  

A Hearts fan at work asked me if I watched the match.  I could barely muster a guffaw.  Edinburgh derbies are always a kick and rush borefest.

Did he not know Real Madrid were on the other channel dishing out a 7 - 1 beating?

I'd like to support Scottish football and did attend matches in lower divisions in the past - God knows there's enough kids running around with Real/Barca/Man U shirts on - however, how Rangers have been treated since admin has certainly changed that.

2 minutes ago, Dondarrion said:

Did he not know Real Madrid were on the other channel dishing out a 7 - 1 beating?

Was probably waiting on the Barcelona game to watch them dish out a 5-0 whipping :ninja::D