Pacific Quay Musings?

27 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

That news has only just dropped, so they'll maybe discuss it next week. 

I’m in the wrong thread sorry 

It is Friday evening news on BBC Scotland and Pat Nevin is on to preview Sunday's game at Ibrox. He is asked how does he think it will go?

Pat raises his monobrow and states :

"it's a massive old firm game on Sunday".

He stops, blinks then continues :

"or a Rangers versus Celtic game as everybody calls it now".

Pat, why don't you just stick to the script PQ CSC provide?

7 hours ago, Scott7 said:

I don’t like “old firm” either. Never did. Who wants to be partners with them?

Agreed.  I wish they didn't exist.

Tom English must've been availing himself of the literary fruits of the drug addled imagination of Philip K Dick recently.

Apparently, Precrime and the projection thereof, is a welcome byproduct of these hateful, orwellian times in which we live. Especially when safety in numbers can be comfortably assumed thanks to  those taxpayer funded airwaves. Defaming a UK sports media heavyweight, who just happens to be Rangers all-time leading goalscorer and a former club manager, is but a mere trifle in the greater battle for civil obedience and essential mind control.

Rugby loving Tom has allegedly since claimed that he 'went too far', stopping short of an actual apology. Apparently, contrition is just a ten letter word?

Maybe a legal missive fired up Auntie's farter by Mr McCoist's lawyers might prompt the dismissal of PQ's Chief Sports Reporter?

Over to you Ally.

Applying the Collective Yahoo Shoulder.

Really, it is most impressive. It is coordinated and organised to ensure maximum leverage is continually applied. Peter expects and the PQ Gang Hut is always anxious to be seen to be in a state of complete adherence. There is a lot of competition out there; the likes of Neil Doncaster, Murdoch MacLennan and Dundee Chair, John Nelms are addicted to Peter's tangy cheese. Advertise both the content and extent of foreplay available for the desired dismembered member.

Last Tuesday, the Scottish Football podcast by Beeb Scotland had Susie McCabe as a guest. Susie is now an award winning comedienne thus she is funnier than a week in Methil. Susie revealed a fascination for the Kennedys particularly Bobby, "a real civil rights guy". Apparently, the Kennedys' ancestors experienced similarly to her own, "got on a boat to escape the great famine". Old Joe Kennedy was the man, US Ambassador to the Court of St James but we were not informed that Joe was recalled by President Roosevelt because his official dispatches were pro-Nazi and he confirmed such status when he had his daughter, Rosemary lobotomised. Susie does not want to share Champions League monies with Rangers.

Wednesday saw Angela Haggerty on the Kay Adams show to talk about the Hate Crime law. As usual, Angela was allowed to sit extremely comfortably with her preferred prejudice. So much so, she also appeared as Shereen Nanjiani's guest on Saturday morning. Angela called it out again, she suffers from anti-catholic sectarianism and anti-Irish racism. The cause of Angela's grief was arrested, charged, tried and, convicted; he received a custodial sentence. Angela received justice; something she is not prepared to award others.

Ally McCoist was asked for his views on the Hate Crime Law and he told of his intent to attend Ibrox with 50,000 other Rangers supporters and exercise rivalry. He did NOT mention singing songs and did NOT specify how he or, the other supporters would break the law. He was jumped upon and Angela enjoyed the pile on. Steven Bonnar MP rushed to suggest, "cheeky chappie Ally" was intent on singing the Billy Boys and being up to his knees in blood. Remember Steven the SNP MP who challenged his 75 year old Rangers supporting neighbour to a 'square go'? 

Angela's social media history is alarming, lots of references to H-u-ns, der Klan and, like Humza wanted Rangers players prosecuted/sacked because she needed to believe in the authenticity of a, "deep fake" soundtrack spliced on to a video. The Premiership win that stopped the ten was too much for Angela. Ally's words were too much for BBC Scotland's Chief Sports Writer, Tom English. Well, not really, it was more Steven Bonnar and Angela's interpretation of those words. Once again, they including Tom needed Ally's expressed sentiment to be something else. Tom believed Ally's revised decision to forego the game was due to his inability to sing the Billy Boys and wade knee deep in blood.

Ally's unlikely savious was the bellend's bellend, Michael Stewart he replied to Tom twice, "he didn't say that". The next day, Tom retracted, "I went too far" but stopped short of an apology. Tom did not want to accompany Tam and RAB on the diversity training course. The bellend's bellend made up for it on Sunday whilst doing Sportscene co-commentary. He applied both shoulders and his bellend to the wheel. Peter demands it. Why did he leave Sellik TV?

• 2 weeks later...

It's third time lucky and Dens Park gets the all clear to host tonight's match. Gang Hut productions hosted by 'Jonners' as in the diminutive Sutherland. He is joined by Liam McLeod to read out the teams but, is first asked about the state of the pitch? This is important because Dundee did not allow any TV presence at yesterday's pitch inspection.

Anyways, Liam gives it thus : "the picture I'm painting of the Dens Park pitch is perfection".

Meanwhile the Dundee PA system is pumping, the first three tracks are, Waterfront by Simple Minds, Raintown by Deacon Blue and, Don't Apologise by Kevin Gates. Jonners and Liam like it a lot.

On standby for five minutes on the job roster I switch on the telly to see the score in the semi-final. It’s in added time in the first half, celtic on the attack. “Just like them to score now” thrills Squeallum McLeod. They don’t. Aberdeen clear the ball up the park, a forward latches on to it and heads for the spalpeens’ goal. “Offside!” shrieks the little lad. The replay shows otherwise. The co-commentator, identity unknown, shrewdly observes: “that's why ye’re no runnin’ the line, Liam.” I switch off.

Not a waste of time because I’m now clear that though McLeod is genuinely fond of the Dons, his greater love is for their opponents today.

4 hours ago, Scott7 said:

On standby for five minutes on the job roster I switch on the telly to see the score in the semi-final. It’s in added time in the first half, celtic on the attack. “Just like them to score now” thrills Squeallum McLeod. They don’t. Aberdeen clear the ball up the park, a forward latches on to it and heads for the spalpeens’ goal. “Offside!” shrieks the little lad. The replay shows otherwise. The co-commentator, identity unknown, shrewdly observes: “that's why ye’re no runnin’ the line, Liam.” I switch off.

Not a waste of time because I’m now clear that though McLeod is genuinely fond of the Dons, his greater love is for their opponents today.

Liam's old man is/was a big Sellik man, we know because Liam has told us so on numerous occasions.

Liam's brother hit the front pages of the red tops some twenty years past because his social media was laden with numerous posts reference H-u-ns and the Ibrox Disaster. Liam's brother was a serving senior officer in Grampian Police.