Club 1872 meeting with Dave King

17 minutes ago, Bill said:

Yes and then you find the other shareholders are not in the least bit interested in having a supporter on the board and you're told to fuck off with your tail between your legs. What do you do then - call another EGM in the hope you get lucky and waste even more of the clubs money.

Tell me how many of the "other shareholders" have been approached by C1872 to test the waters ... and how many have endorsed the idea of a supporters' rep on the board. What's that you say? None? Perhaps it's the complete lack of support that encourages you, who knows?

I think that would be obvious enough, except the decision and move on.  C1872 have already said the ''club are considering a C1872 rep on the board'', ok with the proviso that their shareholding remain or increases above what they hold atm. So you banging on about how unachievable or how unlikely and what a bad idea it would be.  is  just your opinion, wrong as it happens, but you're entitled to it.

2 minutes ago, aweebluesoandso said:

I think that would be obvious enough, except the decision and move on.  C1872 have already said the ''club are considering a C1872 rep on the board'', ok with the proviso that their shareholding remain or increases above what they hold atm. So you banging on about how unachievable or how unlikely and what a bad idea it would be.  is  just your opinion, wrong as it happens, but you're entitled to it.

I don't believe I've ever said it would be a bad idea, just that there are so many reasons to believe it won't happen and if it was in any way likely then it would have happened long ago. You're right about one thing though, it's nothing more than a personal opinion.

13 minutes ago, Bill said:

I don't believe I've ever said it would be a bad idea, just that there are so many reasons to believe it won't happen and if it was in any way likely then it would have happened long ago. You're right about one thing though, it's nothing more than a personal opinion.

We have spent half the day so far debating the wrongs and merits of having a C1872 rep on the board, my mistake then if i thought your point came across as you think it's a bad idea?

Club 1872

Huge thanks to @GrapesBarLoyal who were in the office today to give us an incredible one-off donation of £1000 and set up a monthly donation of £25. You can join them and thousands of others here - (link: http://club1872.co.uk/join/club-1872-donation/) club1872.co.uk/join/club-1872…