Hamburg Vs A German Team

Oh well... that's pretty much that: Wolfsburg 3-1 up against bottom-side Cologne; Hamburg leading, but down to 10-men. 

Maybe it's time for a refresh in Bundesliga 2. They've been flirting with relegation for several seasons now. You can only fire-fight for so long.

As someone who has been over to Hamburg twice and really enjoyed it and having a soft spot for HSV, it's a disappointing day.  But as you say, Rousseau, it might be better in the long term if they sort themselves out in the 2nd division.

I think 'the clock' was becoming a bit of an albatross for the club.

Edited by Gonzo79

I remember being at McDiarmid Park on our last day in the top flight (it was bloody cold).  Not once did I think about rioting...it was more just a feeling of helplessness and looking forward to getting to the pub to watch Man City v QPR (we went to Milnathort, where Bill Struth was raised).  

We won that day too, I think Aluko got a couple.