Was playing bowls yesterday against a guy from the ticket office in one of the games,have played against him a few times,he told me sales at moment are very,very good also that sales to waiting list begin next week.

The one thing he agrees with is the reduction,or same treatment to the yahoos,but is not 100% sure of a financial benefit.

Anyway those on waiting list should hear this week.

7 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Was playing bowls yesterday against a guy from the ticket office in one of the games,have played against him a few times,he told me sales at moment are very,very good also that sales to waiting list begin next week.

The one thing he agrees with is the reduction,or same treatment to the yahoos,but is not 100% sure of a financial benefit.

Anyway those on waiting list should hear this week.

Fingers crossed then. What's the best way to go about getting a season ticket btw? Should I do it online or by phone? I'm planning on doing it online but I'm wondering where I might have more success

Don't know how it is now but when we began the"journey"I queued at Ibrox from 08.30 till about 16.45,whilst my son tried to get them on-line which time quoted when he finally managed to do so.

If you were perhaps on a waiting list it might well be you will be contacted but that is just me guessing so good luck in whatever happens.:rfcbouncy:

2 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Don't know how it is now but when we began the"journey"I queued at Ibrox from 08.30 till about 16.45,whilst my son tried to get them on-line which time quoted when he finally managed to do so.

If you were perhaps on a waiting list it might well be you will be contacted but that is just me guessing so good luck in whatever happens.:rfcbouncy:

Sounds grim. Haha. Still going to try my luck though. Cheers

Edited by RTB2004

Just this minute received this (good luck RTB and SBS) :

Anticipation has been building for the new season as supporters look forward to a new era under the guidance of Steven Gerrard.

This was evident during the renewal period when we experienced an unprecedented demand and because of this, as well as the need to ensure that we have matchday tickets available for individual fixtures during the season, only a limited number of season tickets will be available. These tickets can be purchased online HERE or via the Ticket Hotline 0871 702 1972* from tomorrow morning.

Unfortunately because of the anticipated level of interest, it WILL NOT be possible to purchase season tickets in person at the Rangers Ticket Centre. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and hope supporters will understand.

Zebra Finance will be available as a method of payment only for those supporters purchasing online. It will not be available for those purchasing via the Ticket Hotline.

Please note that junior and concession season tickets in the Family Stand (Broomloan Rear) do not include Celtic fixtures. Only adults season tickets in this area will include Celtic fixtures.

*calls cost 13p per minute plus network extras. Booking fees apply.

3 minutes ago, craig said:

Just this minute received this (good luck RTB and SBS) :

Anticipation has been building for the new season as supporters look forward to a new era under the guidance of Steven Gerrard.

This was evident during the renewal period when we experienced an unprecedented demand and because of this, as well as the need to ensure that we have matchday tickets available for individual fixtures during the season, only a limited number of season tickets will be available. These tickets can be purchased online HERE or via the Ticket Hotline 0871 702 1972* from tomorrow morning.

Unfortunately because of the anticipated level of interest, it WILL NOT be possible to purchase season tickets in person at the Rangers Ticket Centre. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and hope supporters will understand.

Zebra Finance will be available as a method of payment only for those supporters purchasing online. It will not be available for those purchasing via the Ticket Hotline.

Please note that junior and concession season tickets in the Family Stand (Broomloan Rear) do not include Celtic fixtures. Only adults season tickets in this area will include Celtic fixtures.

*calls cost 13p per minute plus network extras. Booking fees apply.

Just got it there. Going to get up early tomorrow and put myself in the queue. The link seems to lead to a queue so I want to be in it early.

Just got it there. Going to get up early tomorrow and put myself in the queue. The link seems to lead to a queue so I want to be in it early.
Have different browsers logged in on que.
So open say internet explorer login join que. Do same on chrome.
Just incase. There ticket site has a terrible habbit of kicking you out

Just now, blueflag said:

Have different browsers logged in on que.
So open say internet explorer login join que. Do same on chrome.
Just incase. There ticket site has a terrible habbit of kicking you out

Will do. What time should I join the queue at? 5 to 10 minutes before or an hour or two before? Don't want to find myself behind a pile of folk hahahah

Will do. What time should I join the queue at? 5 to 10 minutes before or an hour or two before? Don't want to find myself behind a pile of folk hahahah
Million dollar question mate
Too early and they simply wont show for sale yet..
Too late. Your hiding at the back of the club deck if you get lucky