6 minutes ago, Bill said:

I was in CD05 for a couple of seasons but the club's refusal to install oxygen stations on those stairways forced a move to lower altitudes. Get in training now!

Bill ain’t joking Walterbear you are right at the top. I hope you are fit as the club should sell a free gym membership for that seatxD

Just now, cooponthewing said:

Bill ain’t joking Walterbear you are right at the top. I hope you are fit as the club should sell a free gym membership for that seatxD

I believe every four games counts as a Munro ?‍♂️

Aye it’s a bit of a hike. Used to have a seat in GF3 about half way up and I’d love to get back there one day. Great views not too low not too high and got a bit of atmos from away fans too. 

At least my altitude training will stand me in good stead for this one. I was lucky to get it tbh as it just appeared so someone else’s purchase must have fallen through during the web process. If you kept emptying your basket and going round the seat selection loop different options appeared as others presumably timed out. Was a bit risky as could have got nothing so all in all happy. Until I have to explain it to other half that is hence a tipple required. 

Edited by Walterbear

59 minutes ago, Walterbear said:

CD3 RTB. Row Y which is a bit high but probably as good as I could have expected. Feels like Xmas. Just need some players now ?. 

Wife and kid are in CD4, Row U - good view but nose bleeds.

I asked for a transfer for them to somewhere a little lower though doubt that happened.  Certainly never received any confirmation.

17 hours ago, RTB2004 said:

Yes, fantastic. Got a ticket in Broomloan Front 3. Brilliant. Just went to check the queue and it's now over an hour long! Feel lucky tbh

The last season ticket I had was in BF3. I liked it there.

15 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

The last season ticket I had was in BF3. I liked it there.

I first started going to Rangers games when I was 16 during the 2014/15 Championship season and I would always sit in the Broomloan Front 3 for all the matches I went to. 2014/15 season was peak depression imo. Endured the likes of a 1-1 draw with Alloa. Loved the stand itself though so I'm quite glad to have got myself a ST in that exact section.