I don’t know if anyone is listening but if you were the venom and resentment that came from Andy Walker was breathtaking. How this guy can ever be trusted to hold a balanced viewpoint in Rangers by his employer is beyond me.

It gave us a startling view into the festering hatred towards Rangers that is now so emboldened that Walker feels he can air it without fear of repercussions.

He said our club deserved everything it got and we left countless affected. Scottish football should never forget what our club did etc etc. The venom from his voice was cutting. A bitter, twisted and spiteful little man.

I haven't heard of anything Walker has been saying but if it's as venomous as it sounds here he's going way over the top when all I presume he is talking about is the club using what they thought was a legitimate tax avoidance scheme.

You would think it had been a paeodphile ring leaving countless ruined lives in it's wake being covered up. But to be fair i'm sure Andy would be all over that if it had ever happened in Scottish football.

Walker should be careful what he says. He doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

Administration & the oldco being put into a liquidation process were nothing to do with EBT’s and tax avoidance. It was because of Whyte not paying over PAYE & NI deductions. The outcome of the BTC was unknown at the time Rangers went into administration. And in any case EBT’s weren’t illegal as Lord Hodge said at the SC. So no criminality.

Walker should maybe focus on the goings-on at his own club during the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s.

3 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Walker should maybe focus on the goings-on at his own club during the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s.

"But but that wasn't Celtc.  It was a separate boy's club called St Patricks."

Said every Tim from 2019 onwards.

4 minutes ago, Bill said:

It’s not hatred of Rangers. It’s fear. They’re terrified of a rejuvenated Rangers returning to Scottish football. 

No Bill it was hatred. “We deserved what we got” “all our own fault” “we ruined lives” etc. He went on quite the venomous rant. He couldn’t contain himself. Simon Jordan had been explaining Rangers were his favourite Scottish side and his sympathies that Scottish football had shot themselves in the foot with our treatment. Hence the full on rant from Walker the bigot.

Edited by cooponthewing

I always remember the first interview Souness did as Liverpool manager after he left Rangers.

He spoke of his time as Rangers manager & who certain people in Scotland simply didn’t like to see Rangers doing well.

Little has changed since then in this backward, inadequate  little country

Edited by RANGERRAB