28 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

They will be hurting in the Yahoo HQ ...

As of 2018–19, the fixed amount of prize money paid to the clubs is as follows:

Preliminary qualifying round: €230,000

• First qualifying round: €280,000
  • Second qualifying round: €380,000
  • Third qualifying round: €480,000 (Only for clubs eliminated from the champions path, since clubs eliminated from the league path qualify directly for the UEFA Europa League group stage and therefore benefit from its distribution system.)
  • Base fee for group stage: €15,250,000
  • Group match victory: €2,700,000
  • Group match draw: €900,000

... plus crowd money et al. And no-on willing to pay the going rate for their top players either thus far. But as Andy Walker said earlier today: "The Champions League wil be poorer without Celtic!"

What round was last night for them ? 

The CL will be poorer without Celtic... lol.  Walker is a tit.  The CL will certainly see teams like PSG with smaller goal differences without Celtic.

Qualifying 3rd round ...

They will probably be seeded for the play-off round, might actually have been decided already, teams will appear here ...

https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/season=2019/clubs/

EDIT: has already been drawn, it will be against Spartaks Jurmala (LVA) - Suduva (LTU)  ... with the latter snatching a 1-0 win last week away from home. Sadly enough, that looks like a lucky draw for them

Edited by der Berliner

1 hour ago, der Berliner said:

Qualifying 3rd round ...

They will probably be seeded for the play-off round, might actually have been decided already, teams will appear here ...

https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/season=2019/clubs/

EDIT: has already been drawn, it will be against Spartaks Jurmala (LVA) - Suduva (LTU)  ... with the latter snatching a 1-0 win last week away from home. Sadly enough, that looks like a lucky draw for them

I wish we were drawn with either of those two because if we were I would be as sure as I can be in such circumstances that reaching the group stage was a done deal. One of the two has a ground capacity of 2,500 the other 6,500. 

2 hours ago, craig said:

What round was last night for them ? 

The CL will be poorer without Celtic... lol.  Walker is a tit.  The CL will certainly see teams like PSG with smaller goal differences without Celtic.

I suspect poor Walker has a form of verbal dyslexia. What he meant to say was the yahoos will be poorer without the CL.  

I was on my phone last night so never saw that bottom stat - only saw it just now when at work, and it was the first thing I noticed..... aye, that would be pretty tough [emoji3] 

I think you need to be more specific in future GS, instead of just throwing out one liners and expecting everyone to know what you are talking about.
A challenge is good for the mind.

2 hours ago, the gunslinger said:
5 hours ago, craig said:
I was on my phone last night so never saw that bottom stat - only saw it just now when at work, and it was the first thing I noticed..... aye, that would be pretty tough emoji3.png 

I think you need to be more specific in future GS, instead of just throwing out one liners and expecting everyone to know what you are talking about.

A challenge is good for the mind.

Maybe for some, but not this old, tired mind ! :D