http://msnsport.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=465822&cpid=8&clid=111&lid=&title=Whelan+demands+Tevez+proof

What a pain in the ass he is with situations for both my teams. His JJB group already domanate what the Gers do with our merchandise and now he is having a cry about the Tevez situation again simply because his team look like they are going down.

I'll be looking forward to the Hammers complain to the EPL when this weekends results are match fixed so West Ham do down. Its obvious Warnock has probably reminded Sir Alex that West Ham have cost them titles in the past so he is playing a full strength side.

Then Sheff U will lie down to Wigan so they both stay up.

But West Ham are good enough to get a point at OT just now.

West Ham are close to going down. Obviously Wigan are favourites to be relegated but like you said West Ham have fucked up Man Ure's title challenge once or twice so maybe it's payback time for them.

Sheff Utd need a draw to survive so there's no way they'll be lying down to Wigan. If both teams just needed a draw then I'd say West Ham were favourites for the drop but the fact of the matter that Sheff Utd can still be relegated is a lifeline to West Ham.

Still want Utd to stay up as long as McCall is there and cant see them losing (i hope) so for me it's either West Ham or Wigan to go down.

SAF was pretty clever in his talk about the game. Mentioned showing respect to all the teams involved so would field a 'strong' team. Never said his strongest, just strong and the form WH have shown of late that could be enough.

Dont really give a fuck though, if they are in that position, whoever is relegated deserves it for the whole season.

Fuck off West Ham. Championship for you!!!! Arrogant fuckers - Oh we had players in the England team that won the World Cup therefore we have a God given right to be loved and be succesful.

Oh and any player who ever leaves is a Judas turncoat bastard.

Hate West Ham!!!

SSN are now saying that more than half of the EPL are ready to put in further complaints to investigate the punishment issued :D

Noting more will happen. These teams contesting the decisions are just covering their own back incase they get relegated this season, next season or in the long term future.

Let it go FFS!!! :flipa:

Same Gav, cant see anything happening now the ruling has been made, but can see it dragging on for a fair while though.

It will also want more people to see West Ham go down in the futer I'd think