I've Written To FIFA

I can only be encouraged that at last the print and radio media have become bored of this tedious stupidity. There should indeed be a collective rolling of eyes every time some obsessed wacko says new team, sevco, skint, UEFA, FIFA and so on.

Though it does make you wonder how many more than current 7 red cards we would have if we weren't being helped from the shadows.  ?

And then again I suddenly find myself impressed that a team can actually top the league having played so many games a man down. Tomorrow will be the first time this season we have played the sheep with a recognised striker for any more than total 12 minutes or so across two games.

Or will it be?

Liewell said at the tim AGM that the SFA had contacted him about the CAS (Court of Arbitration for Sport) case in Switzerland  but since we have heard nothing. How long do they have to contest it? It was about 2011\12 I think, is there a sell by date on these things?