Jurgen Klopp at Liverpool
Time in charge: 4 years
Money spent: £400M
Trophies won: 0
Best finish: 4th
Hugs given: 510,000,000

JoseMourinhoSad&AngryCircus@SerialTicketWorker.me

JurgenKloppPassionPersonality&Energy@Dedicated2Job.share  

I think the difference is that Liverpool are playing attractive attacking football while sitting top of the league 19 points clear of Utd and are currently the only undefeated team in that league. They have the look of a side going places. They're progressing while Utd are on a slide.

Liverpool can win that league while Utd are out of the running before Xmas and have an almighty struggle ahead to make the top 4. Given the expectations they have had since the Ferguson era struggling to make the top 4 is unacceptable.

On the radio its poch this poch that but the now unemployed special one won more in his two and a bit years than this poch who has won nothing in his four plus years at Spurs it's a funny old game as Greavsie used to say .

Utd are expected to win titles/trophies, Spurs are not. Plus Utd have a considerably larger budget and greater pulling power than Spurs. Spurs don't buy a lot of players. Pochettino has a proven record at both Southampton and Spurs of developing young players and playing the kind of attacking style Utd historically prefer.

I think it's a fair guess that if he had the budget to bring in superstar quality like a Pogba while also developing young talent he could win trophies at Utd.

I think with Poch and Klopp you can see the plan in action and they are very near being top teams. Considering there is only a few trophies to go around and you can only probably aim for two per season then its no surprise they havent won anything yet but the improvement year on year is obvious. Also Man City have become an elite club all of a sudden and on par with the top Man Utd and Arsenal teams in Premier league history. They havent reached Man Utds heights but this team are what Arsenal did to others from 98-04.

I dont get the Solskjaer appointment though, time will tell. It seems to be "lets just get a clever calm head in the door".  Its got similarities to Moyes in some ways albeit far different positions and circumstances. I would have thought a bigger character like Cantona would have been the sort of person they could have got to demand and command respect. Even Redknapp for the season would have been good to see, he would let the shackles off. 

1 hour ago, buster. said:

Cardiff 1 - 5 MU

Last time Man Utd scored five in a competitive match prior to yesterday evening, Louis Van Gaal was manager.

That result gives a prime example of player power the game is well on its way down the slippery slope these day's