Summer clear out

Guest Bluetooth

FWIW I think McGregor has improved this season. Not as much/visibly as Hutton, but I do think he's more confident and less prone to flapping than he was at the start of the season. Its a fine line between coming for cross balls and just not coming for them at all. At least when he comes for them, he tends to get something on them, regardless of how many players he has to go through. I think one of Klos' big weaknesses was his lack to do this.

I think McGregor has done more than enough to warrant being our number 1 next season. Maybe WS will want to sign a more experienced, international keeper, but as with a number of other players, we won't know if WS rates them until he has the chance to replace them.

As for Boyd, I don't think we adjust to suit his style, I just think he needs to work a bit harder on the pitch to try to get in to the game instead of waiting for everything to come to him. Like a few other players, I think its harsh to

judge him considering how this season has gone and how inconsistent the team selection and tactics have been.

No point selling him though, is there? Our top scorer? Unless we sign a better replacement obviously.

They both need to be hammered for their behaviour at the weekend though.

Totally agree about AM's improvement. THey key in Bluetooth's post on him is that he lost goals earlier in the season due to "flapping". He has looked much better recently coming for cross balls.

I think Thomas Buffel could be a big player for us this season, but only if WS uses him in the right position and if Buffel knuckles down to it.

I said this at the start of this season and it didnt surface but thats due to injuries and not playing him in that position we all want.

I want him to stay