Burke

Boyd

Svensson

Adam

Buffel

Sionko

maybe Novo?

any more

Long term I agree with this but we cant get rid of that much players as the squad is thin as it is already and we would need to get about 10 players in after that. I dont think Walter wants to totally rebuild a new team altogether.

The problem with letting Buffel go is will we get a creative player in return from somewhere? As Gav says if we can get consistancy out of him and play him as the the link between midfield and strikers then he could still do a job.

Id keep McGregor but take in a better keeper and have AM on the bench.

McGregor

Murray

Rae

Burke

Boyd

Svensson

Adam

Buffel

Sionko

maybe Novo?

any more

That's far too many to punt at the one time. And who is going to replace these players. That's 4 of what Smith seems to see as his starting line up plus six squad members. We already have a thin squad before anyone leaves!

Saturdays events during the minutes silence didnt help but I think McGregor is still very very suspect at cross balls and he lost a few stupid goals earlier in the season through this.

What happened during the minutes silence? :confused:

Would you take �£1 million for McGregor and �£1.5 million for Boyd if this was offered?

(figures off the top of my head btw)

I�´d take 2.5M for them both yes although I�´d see it as

�£500,000 for McGregor and �£2 million for Boyd

Smith has already said that there won't be a mass clear out as he wants to build the squad not dismantle it.

Obviously a few players will leave but not as many as we'd think.

What happened during the minutes silence? :confused:

Apparently Boyd and McGregore shared a wee laugh and joke during the silence for Kai Johannson on Saturday. If true, the pair should get severely dealt with.

While I don't condone their behaviour, surely the minutes silence is voluntary and not being the most respectful is hardly a sackable offence.

However I see it as behaviour unbecoming of a Rangers employee and they should be admonished for that and sent to some kind of class which teaches how to behave when representing Rangers FC.

While I don't condone their behaviour, surely the minutes silence is voluntary and not being the most respectful is hardly a sackable offence.

However I see it as behaviour unbecoming of a Rangers employee and they should be admonished for that and sent to some kind of class which teaches how to behave when representing Rangers FC.

Sadly it would seem that repesenting Rangers doesn´t entail the same standards of the past and it´s not only the players.

The whole ship is full of rotten apples from top to bottem.

I think Thomas Buffel could be a big player for us this season, but only if WS uses him in the right position and if Buffel knuckles down to it.

I'd agree but it seems like we're saying this every summer about Buffel.

I think we will try off-load him, he doesnt cut it consistantly and is a sellable asset