Mark Allen: Alfredo Morelos needs Protection from referees

8 minutes ago, craig said:

Re your first sentence - fair enough, amazing how a slight change in wording changes context completely.

I think he deserved both yellows in Europe.

If im being honest given your lack of mention  aberdeen i think you knew what i meant first time and thought europe was a straight red. 

But i have teenagers im a suspicious soul. 

26 minutes ago, craig said:

You can clearly tell that someone has been in his ear.  Every time he is fouled no he remains on the ground, instead of immediately jumping to his feet to remonstrate or challenge the offending defender.  Candeais has notably also been helpful to him because when he gets whacked and goes to ground you see Candeias make his way over to him to make sure he is calm (almost as if he has the ability to turn hulk-like at any given moment :roflmao: )

And, to be fair to Morelos, he is definitely getting much better at channeling his aggression and he is definitely getting smarter at how to handle it in challenges.  He plays on the edge, but there is little wrong with that !

We need to be careful not to knock all the aggression out of him. But there's no sign of that. 

The petulance has improved. 

On ‎11‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 12:17, the gunslinger said:

If im being honest given your lack of mention  aberdeen i think you knew what i meant first time and thought europe was a straight red. 

But i have teenagers im a suspicious soul. 

Nope, I legitimately thought you meant sent off as opposed to a straight red offence.  In truth, I had forgotten about the Aberdeen red at Ibrox.

I have a teenager too so I can see why you are suspicious :D

On 11/01/2019 at 10:37, the gunslinger said:

We need to be careful not to knock all the aggression out of him. But there's no sign of that. 

The petulance has improved. 

Early in the season the petulance was our biggest problem with him. The first day red at the sheep being a classic example of it though later rescinded to yellow. 

But that doesnt help in a game we totally dominated and ended up dropping 2 points which very likely wouldn’t have happened if he had stayed on the pitch. The sheep are another more recent hoodoo we must put to rest.